Chimchar Forums
Pokémon no more? For a time... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Pokémon no more? For a time... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Pokémon no more? For a time...

Go down 
+3
Monkey
Prof. Poseidon
Prof. Oak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

Pokémon no more? For a time... Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:29 am

Just like that book, what a series of unfortunate events.

It first started out with a really big fight that I had with my wife about a month ago. How I spend too much time playing video games lol.
Anyway, this fight escaladed so much that she actually took my DS and cracked both screens, then snapped it in two! So my DS was destroyed. Yes, she can be quite dramatic and can take things too far...but she appologized for this...in a way. She offered to buy me a new DS...on my BIRTHDAY which is like....months away!!! (September)
I can't buy a new one myself because...she'll break it again. Huh, how do you like that?

If that isn't bad, I was going over to a friend's house a few days ago, and since he has 2 DS's, I was going to bring my games over, both Diamond and Pearl. Well, I had them in my pocket, and we never ended up playing so I never took them out. When I got home later that day, I checked my pokets and my Diamond game, the one with my Oak game and all my teams, was GONE!! I checked everywhere I could think where it might have fell out but couldn't find it.
Crappy Pearl was still there though...why couldn't I lose that one!?
It turns out it fell out at my friend's house, on his driveway, where it was run over several times. The cartridge was messed up bad.
I put in in the DS to see if it would work. It took several tries, kept saying it couldn't read the data, but it finaly came on. I was a little bit happy. I knew that it wouldn't last though, so I had planed to transfer just my bug and regular team to my Pearl.
But first, we went to Gamestop to get Deoxys. The download went good, got Deoxys and everything, but then as soon as I started to save the game, the screen went blue and said the file was corrupted and the game erased.

So I lost all my Pokémon...all my teams, all my bugs, all the traded Pokémon from people around the world..

I still have Pearl, which I decided I would just start my journey all over again..but it will be a while for that, since I can't get a DS until my birthday.

Because of these events, I don't know if I should resign my bug gym, or just keep it closed until I can start playing again. Technically, I can still do battles on PBR, but not alot of people have that game or system. I doubt somebody will be beating down the door to take over the bug gym as well, so...don't know what to do.

Well, that's all that's happend, don't know when things are gonna get started up again. ='(
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: wow   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:38 pm

that sux oak Sad wtf was ur wife thinking?!?!?!?! OMG she deserves a slap lol jk jk. Why would your wife break it again if she apologized?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Hope you can get it back soon Oak.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:18 pm

that's bloody awful, i say you just have your gym closed for the time being unless the demand for gym leader spots becomes high. i'm sorry to hear that that happened, but glad that you are still sticking around on the site.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Oak I feel really sorry for you. Hope you can make your teams again
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 am

WOW! that must suck a LOT!!! talk about a bad day lol. if you need any pokemon or anything for your new game ill kindly help Very Happy
yay my birthday is in september too GASP!!!
Back to top Go down
Ray EZ

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:44 pm

DAMN!!! I'm sorry Oak:(
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm

_______________(Moment of Silance for Oak's Bugs)
Oak if you need any help at all, i'll help you man

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon no more? For a time...   Pokémon no more? For a time... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon no more? For a time...
Page 1 of 1