Chimchar Forums
Zwinky Girls 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Zwinky Girls 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Zwinky Girls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: Zwinky Girls   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 am

The girls on zwinky have a problem look at what 1 told me

oaklanddiva:
sorry bout that.it replays in my head cuz it got stuck.u got a reel or zwinky girlfriend.doent matter.y didnt u tell me 4rm the begining u have a gf.it would have been a little less painful 2 me and possibly u.i no it probaly made u laugh(and i no 4 a fact)2 hear me tell u that i have feelings 4 u.wen u talked 2 me i just loived it.waiting 2 see wat ull right 2 me and it was making me feel like i was sumebody like i meant sumethin 2 u.but wen u told me u had a gf i kinda struck me by surprise.send me a note telling me how u feel using yahoo.my email address is i think i already no how u feel.u had NO feelings 4 me if u did this 2 me.i thought we werere actually coneting

I felt weird reading this one, i was like What, with a puzzled look on my face

oaklanddiva:
i no u didnt meen 2 hurt me but it stiil

This was when i told here i didnt like her

oaklanddiva:
i dont no y but i cant let go of u.its me oaks cuz.even tho u hurt me its still kinda of hard 2 stop replaying the words in my head of u telling me u have a girlfriend.but i guess u were jus playing with my feelings

Yea they are weird, The whole thing with me and Oaklanddiva started when my Friend met her and she wanted to start a family (My friend did) After we started the family Oaklanddiva was acting weird. She keep following me and when we got alone she keep telling me she loved me and wants me and after i said no and left she kept me leaving me the notes you see above.
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwinky Girls   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Wow. This conversation is wierd.
People shouldn't love people that they don't even know.
Especially on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwinky Girls   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:47 pm

I know!! She was weird person
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: lol   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:44 am

can u say scary affraid Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwinky Girls   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 am

lol this is the funniest thing ever lol!
i kinda feel sorry for her though but olivia is right!
ive had exactly the same thing happen to me on other website chat things where people say they love me!!! scratch i wish i could get a boyfriend that fast in real life lol it is REALLY creapy!!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwinky Girls   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 am

that is horror movie material lol poor you lol Keep in mind that it could have been a creepy forty year old gay man ooh im shuddering at the thought oh if they continue to bug you give their email address to one of those spam generators tha'll fix em

hazza (still shuddering)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zwinky Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwinky Girls   Zwinky Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zwinky Girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com