Chimchar Forums
SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?

Go down 
+2
Raked Leaves
Mr.Man
6 posters

Should I leave? FOR real now
YES LEAVE THE F*** OFF
SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_vote_lcap60%SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
DON'T LEAVE
SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_vote_lcap40%SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
OTHER
SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_vote_lcap0%SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:27 pm

10 DAY POLL TO DECIDE MY FUTURE
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:02 pm

Dude, you keep on putting up post, "Should I leave?". You shouldn't care what we think, but i'll tell you my point of view anyway. You are one of the people who got our PM's banned, so right now, your not at the top of my list of favorite people, you keep on putting up useless polls on what you should do! I'm waiting for your next one to say, "Should I whip my own @$$ or should my mom keep doing it for me?"! So in my opinion, go back to your little hide out you call a forum till it dies, then come crawling back and see what we have to say! Please excuse any bad things that I may have implied here, I beleive, they need to eventually be said!

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Shut up Monkey and don't talk about my mom. My forum is not gonna die and I don't care if I'm on the list of the people you mostly hate because your on mine. Just answer the poll and say only things about the poll. I didn't get those PMs disabled so shut up. It was jiannotto with his homework forum. Don't say things you aren't 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Dude, it wasn't just one person that got it banned. Caitie said it has been going on for a while, and Meg corrected me on my post a while back about the ban. I know more than you think, but not everything. Second, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but just make your own disisions. And finnally, the most important one to me, your not on my list of people I hate, that list is blank so far. When I first came here you were my hero here. Soon after, however, you changed. You made at least two forums similar to this one. When the site was revived you begged and begged for a spot as admin or mod. Next you begged Oak to make you a professor. Dude you don't need to be in a user group that much, just chill out. To me, you've become a power hog. So do what you want, and if you stay see you around.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: hey   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:47 am

im not gonna vote for anything because it is not our decision if u stay or not u need to find that out for urself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Well..... i'm new but.

Why do you make things like this?
People wont take pittey on you just becuase you are leaving!
And stop hurting other memebers here, you are not a mod or a admin becuase you are not suited to be one you are a kid that want pittey, man if it was up to me i would have baned you the second you made that hate list.
BTW 10 bucks youl be back with a diffrent account name after 10 days of even 1

PS:Leav Prof.Monkey alone dont curse to him, he is older then you show some respect you...************
Back to top Go down
Metallica20
Metallica20

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:41 pm

dnt leave man
im ur friend =D
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Demon wrote:
PS:Leave Prof.Monkey alone dont curse to him, he is older then you show some respect you

lol, finnally, someone's got it right
RESPECT ME!!!!!!

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Metallica20
Metallica20

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:54 pm

guys, no offense but i guys r acting like babies
grow up yea?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:48 am

I'm glad to see i made your "hated list", LOL. BTW i'll come out and say that i voted for you to "LEAVE THE F*** OFF", though if you want to sound older then 10 it should be: "Yes, F*** OFF"...
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:39 am

OUCH! monkey lol

What has happend the past few days!! I was gone for a while and when i came back everyone is fighting!!
any way, if I wanted to leave I wouldent post it, because thats just trying to cause bad arguments like this to happen,
please everyone GROW UP!! your not 6 year old's (well actually I dont know that lol)
and if someone is being stupid and is insulting you just ignore them or dont talk to them!! they teach this in pre-school!!

please try to be nice to everyone and if someone is being a F###ing A##hole then tell an admin and if you got banned its all because you did not follow the rules!! and i am F**KING SICK OF THAT! people having a fit just because they got banned for a few days! WHO CARES! you have just been kicked off one of 1000000000000 forums!! its not the end of your life! dont you have better things to do, and after someone gets banned THEY POST ONE OF THESE S**T FACTORIES!!!! dont whine and have a cry! if thats the case then become an emo!!! its not fun for any one and the people not involved have to see one of these crap things! RARW!!!!! IM ANGRY

if you ignore those people and look at the nice and friendly people on this site then you will have a lot of friends and you wouldent have to leave! Very Happy And if your one of those @$$ holes well THATS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!
im not saying YOU have no friends, you might have millions of friends! but if something stupid has upset you dont post these and leave your friends! ive had so many of my friends leave over something stupid! and im SOOOOOO sick of it Sad

i have met many many many many nice people on this site and your one of those people! i have never had anyone insult me or anything! and i get lots of things on pokemon that i would never have been able to get without these nice people because they share everything! (unless there meanies or they are very attached to there pokemon lol)

i hope you have enjoyed my speach! i just had to say all that because we have had millions of people post things like this and ITS PISSING ME OFF and im hard to piss of people Very Happy:D Very Happy

And yes respect professor monkey because hes older AND a Professor! (oooohhh)
plus Monkey(not the professor one lol) is the owner of this site! he made this thing! please show respect too
And For the new person! im sorry you had to see this crazy thing happning on this site and i can tell you now were all friends here ( well most of us ) and please dont let this be the only thing you think happens on this site ( oh and i usually dont sware this much )

Lots of dragon luv!
dragontrainergirl! <3<3<3 ^_^ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:18 am

dragontrainergirl wrote:
OUCH! monkey lol

What has happend the past few days!! I was gone for a while and when i came back everyone is fighting!!
any way, if I wanted to leave I wouldent post it, because thats just trying to cause bad arguments like this to happen,
please everyone GROW UP!! your not 6 year old's (well actually I dont know that lol)
and if someone is being stupid and is insulting you just ignore them or dont talk to them!! they teach this in pre-school!!

please try to be nice to everyone and if someone is being a F###ing A##hole then tell an admin and if you got banned its all because you did not follow the rules!! and i am F**KING SICK OF THAT! people having a fit just because they got banned for a few days! WHO CARES! you have just been kicked off one of 1000000000000 forums!! its not the end of your life! dont you have better things to do, and after someone gets banned THEY POST ONE OF THESE S**T FACTORIES!!!! dont whine and have a cry! if thats the case then become an emo!!! its not fun for any one and the people not involved have to see one of these crap things! RARW!!!!! IM ANGRY

if you ignore those people and look at the nice and friendly people on this site then you will have a lot of friends and you wouldent have to leave! Very Happy And if your one of those @$$ holes well THATS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!
im not saying YOU have no friends, you might have millions of friends! but if something stupid has upset you dont post these and leave your friends! ive had so many of my friends leave over something stupid! and im SOOOOOO sick of it Sad

i have met many many many many nice people on this site and your one of those people! i have never had anyone insult me or anything! and i get lots of things on pokemon that i would never have been able to get without these nice people because they share everything! (unless there meanies or they are very attached to there pokemon lol)

i hope you have enjoyed my speach! i just had to say all that because we have had millions of people post things like this and ITS PISSING ME OFF and im hard to piss off people Very Happy:D Very Happy

And yes respect professor monkey because hes older AND a Professor! (oooohhh)
plus Monkey(not the professor one lol) is the owner of this site! he made this thing! please show respect too
And For the new person! im sorry you had to see this crazy thing happning on this site and i can tell you now were all friends here ( well most of us ) and please dont let this be the only thing you think happens on this site ( oh and i usually dont swear this much )

Lots of dragon luv!
dragontrainergirl! <3<3<3 ^_^ Very Happy Very Happy

i completely agree with what dtg said (except the dragon luv part lol)

and people this is just a forum i mean "hate lists" and people's egos and lust for power is driving me crazy please people get a freakin grip i leave for a small 3 week holiday and return to this sh!t i can't beleive it

anyways my point is if you wanna fight starta bitch forum and f*** off i don't care but in the case you come back to earth and deflate your ego please please stay

hazza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?   SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOULD I LEAVE FOR REAL?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com