Chimchar Forums
Chimchar forum E4? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Chimchar forum E4? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Chimchar forum E4?

Go down 
+5
Maple_Syrupp
Dingen
Monkey
Prof. Monk
Prof. Slowfreak
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Ok since we are very close to finishing our sites gym leaders, i thgink we should start up an E4
and i think the E4 should consist of types that havent been chosen as a leaders types yet
and the champion can have anything (mix team)
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:01 pm

how about
try out on the gym leaders....you must beat all gym leaders to try for elite 4 otherwise same as above post
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm

i think the elite four simply need to be the best battlers on the site, if they are gym leaders, they can take their type up and be an elite four member with their type, we can always replace gym leaders. my concern with your idea monk is that beating gym leaders doesn't require you to use a team of one type, also you have a huge advantage against a monotype team, being able to choose pokes to counter, etc. i think that gym leaders we have right now would be better candidates for elite four members as they have shown expertise in a type already.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 pm

true chimchar...but the challengers must go through the every gym leader, using a monotype team
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 pm

I think that we should have a kinda league with our 8 gym leaders to decide the members of the E4.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Taking in what all of you said, here is what i think

You beat all leaders, regaurdless of which pokes you use.
Once having all 8 badges (like the game) you may challenge the E4
having the 8 badges shows that you have what it takes
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 pm

that is the plan, yes. also, the way we did it before is that the elite four would have their team with 5 of their type and could have one filler, so they are distinguished a bit from the gym leaders. my only drawback for making an elite four so quick is that when we had one in the beginning, we didn't have a single challenger and it wasn't fun being an elite four member. but if everyone else thinks we should form one immediately, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 pm

I was told a while ago the the E4 on this site is made up of four gym leaders with their gym types and two fillers. Personally I prefer two fillers to one because it makes just that much tougher for the challenger. As of the E4 immediately, I think it's a bad idea since I don't see this site with active challengers.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm

i agree with maple, again last time we had an elite four (which i happened to be in) we just had green names, we were never challenged or anything, it wasn't as joyful as being a leader.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:48 pm

CHIMCHAR wrote:
but if everyone else thinks we should form one immediately, then so be it.

wait a gosh darn moment, i have been quiet for some time on this topic BUT i think we should wait till we have at least 8 gym leaders, so we know that were getting the best of the best, also i like the idea of 1 filter better, if you start to give more someone might end up looking like Flint, i think his name was, of the Diamond/Pearl elite 4, more filters than team

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 pm

4 is more than 2...I thought professors could count Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 pm

first, he had 3 filters, not 4, second, i'm just saying, first it was 1, now you want it to be 2, someone else could say 3 and so on, just don't want people to take it too far

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 pm

I see two as balanced, I have no problem with one.
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 pm

In my opinion the elite 4 should be taken out of the gym leaders, I think it should be a system of working you way up the ranks. First you have to be a gym leader then in the elite 4. And the 4 gym leaders that are chosen could have 2 teams, one their gym team and the other their elite 4 team.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:13 am

Mr. Shiny wrote:
In my opinion the elite 4 should be taken out of the gym leaders, I think it should be a system of working you way up the ranks. First you have to be a gym leader then in the elite 4. And the 4 gym leaders that are chosen could have 2 teams, one their gym team and the other their elite 4 team.

yeah that's good for now until we get more challengers and i have an idea about getting more active people but ive posted it already https://chimchar.forumotion.com/suggestions-f13/new-groups-t240.htm
and no one cared....
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

Number of posts : 124
Misc. Info : ®️!©️h

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

so what happens if someone actually beats the elite 4? do they become champion or get put into hall of fame? And is there gonna be a champion?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

this is old, i'm locking and moving
FYI if you beat the E4, you become the champion until someone beats you

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chimchar forum E4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar forum E4?   Chimchar forum E4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chimchar forum E4?
Page 1 of 1