Chimchar Forums
Posting Pictures 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Posting Pictures 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Posting Pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Ok, this is a Pokemon site, that has recently turned into its own photobucket.
People "i was not clued in on this because certian people declined to tell me" Have posted pictures of Members they have found recently.
One was Catie, Vulgar things were said, and im sure shes upset in all that were involved. Ive already apologized for all of you, i sent a pm to Caitie that basiacally said sorry, even though i had nothing to do with it -_-".
Another one was "Olivia" ,but was proven NOT to be her. Why am i posting this? Because even though it wasnt her, it was invading the privacy of another girl out in the world.

Even though members decline to tell me who posted the pictures, because i guess i have no right nor something, just stop posting them. What if someone posted a picture of you, on a website with people you didnt even know? You might not care, but others do.

Please stop posting pictures, its just not right.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm

invasion of privacy is showing no respect at the person, witch goes against rule number one, next time i hear of this happening, i WILL bring the case to Drew as braking rule #1, and directly breaking a rule will not be tollerated as long as i am a mod. here, this is your warning members

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm

I totally agree. People shall have a private life and should not feel stalked.
People who post these pictures will at least in my book recieve a ban (I only have power to ban in CB)

Im moving this to announcement since this aint a suggestion Razz [Moving]
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:51 pm

from now on posting any pictures that violate privacy will be an immediate ban, 10 Days, or perhaps forever, this has got to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posting Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Pictures   Posting Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting Pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com