Chimchar Forums
iv breeding made simple 349-1
Chimchar Forums
iv breeding made simple 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

iv breeding made simple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FsV*
FsV*

Number of posts : 62

iv breeding made simple Empty
PostSubject: iv breeding made simple   iv breeding made simple I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:46 pm

well in this post i will help ppl on how to iv breed..ivs are set numbers rangeing from 0-31 that will influence the growth of your pokemon
....the first thing you need to do is get a ditto and the pkm u want to have good ivs....for ex-dratini.......if you happen to get a ditto with good ivs in atk then breed till you get a dratini with the ivs from its parent ditto....then your gotta find a ditto/dratini ect.. with good ivs in spd then breed the baby with ivs in atk with the one with ivs in spd and the parents will pass that on to it....when you get the right ivs then you breed it with a ditto with the right nature and give the ditto everstone because with everstone they have a 50% chance of passing its nature.....and keep hactching eggs untill its ivs and its nature have been passed down
***note the parents will pass down 3 of their ivs.....ex say you have a ditto with 31 spd atk and def ivs then it will have a 3/12 chance that one of it will be passed down

***ivs are also how they maxed out stats and gan give up to 31 additional points and you can check them by having an iv battle

an iv battle is when you have a wifi battle at lvl 100 and check ivswith a online iv calculaator

its not that detailed but i hope it helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

iv breeding made simple Empty
PostSubject: Re: iv breeding made simple   iv breeding made simple I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am

Nice work FsV*
Back to top Go down

iv breeding made simple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com