Chimchar Forums
Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!

Go down 
+6
vanillabear
Raked Leaves
Olivia
Jordan
MuFc Ry
Phil
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Its very good, where do you get your fonts at?
Back to top Go down
Phil

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Jordan wrote:
Its very good, where do you get your fonts at?

Came with Photoshop :p Font = Ravie and all i did to it was add a black stroke. Oh and glad you like my banner Smile
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:41 pm

great new banner
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:45 am

yeah phil answered it for you jordan Razz

youll need to sign up though, search what you want, click on the render that looks nice then click again once it load. youll get a big white screen with the render then save the render
Back to top Go down
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 pm

I've got round to doing another Soul Calibur 4 Banner. So... here it is, Enjoy Smile.

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 Cervantesbannercopy123
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: wow   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

that is a awesome banner i love soul caliber and he is awesome
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Phil wrote:
I've got round to doing another Soul Calibur 4 Banner. So... here it is, Enjoy Smile.

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 Cervantesbannercopy123

The font looks great this color
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:02 am

make text smaller add a border and put c4ds in and it will be great. your work is improving Razz
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:33 am

Noname I don't mean any offense here but what if he likes his banner's that way? for some reason you feel like you're the teacher/master of all banner makers while constructive criticism is ok you make it sound like you're ordering him to do things that he may not want to do. I do admit that your banners are some of the best I've seen, don't try to sound like you're the master I mean unless other people like it, I'm sorry for ranting it just gets on my nerves Sad anyways no offense noname. Great banners Phil by the way.
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 pm

ever heard of constructive criticism?

BTW, i little bit off topic but do most people here like SC series (i do Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:15 pm

noname wrote:
ever heard of constructive criticism?

BTW, i little bit off topic but do most people here like SC series (i do Very Happy)

I like the SC series Very Happy. Anywho just thought i'd mention i sorta agree with Lennard :|. No offence, but you've done it twice now, when you tell me what to do instead of just suggesting it : /. Not meaning it in a bad way but can't you just say "i think the banner would look better if you made the text smaller" and then ask whether other people agree with you, because the way you put it, it sorta sounded like you were telling me to do it, not suggesting. Again no offence Smile because your banners are alot better than mine and are maybe even some of the best on the site, so i think it's good your giving advice to me, but could you do it in a more "suggesting" way next time ?

ANYWAY, thanks for all the comments everyone and i should have 2 new banners soon because i'm making two requests one for Marcos and one for Drake.
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:28 pm

great new banner phil (Darn noname lol)
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:07 am

do you mean like the tone?
Back to top Go down
Phil

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:19 pm

noname wrote:
do you mean like the tone?

Err What?

ANYWAY Two new banners Very Happy. First one is the banner i made for Marcos.

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 MarcozBanner123Bluecopycopy

The second banner is the one i made for Drake_fake44

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 Drakebanner1234copy

Comment plz Smile
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:28 pm

great new banners phil

the background on marcos's is awesome same with drake's i cant choose which is the best one lol
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: well   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:28 pm

they are both freaking awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!   Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil's Art :D Two New Banners!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2