Chimchar Forums
a suggestion!? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
a suggestion!? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

a suggestion!?

Go down 
+3
Prof. Poseidon
Dingen
NorBoyZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NorBoyZ

Number of posts : 259
Misc. Info : B****, I'm fabulous.

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:49 am

I think we should get a rank for the people who are gym testers^^ so people who wants to become gym leader, know who to ask Very Happy
What do you guys think?

Just a suggestion Wink
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:31 am

I agree. People who wants to be tested out dont have a clue who to ask.
I am also confused sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 am

I think so too, and it's not just because I am one. But I've been in the cb where people were asking who the gym testers were and me and Jordan were both there lol and we both said that we were.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:19 am

When i first joined i didnt know who was what at all Razz
even now im still confused on whos still testing or not.
ranks for this wouold be nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 pm

if you people read the annoucment banner on the top of the home page it says, "We need two more Gym Leaders now. Available Types are: Fire, Dragon, Dark, Grass, Ground, Ice, Water, Electric, Rock, and Fighting. If you want to consider trying out, contact Lennard, Jordan, or Maple. Please also try to recruit more people for challengers. The gyms and other groups won't fly without a sufficient number of members."--right below the Home, FAQ, Search, and so on buttons on the home page
i bolded the the area that says who the testers are, people should be reading that for important annoucments

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Thomas

Number of posts : 52

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Well, this post would seem useless because I'm not really adding anything, but I agree with Monkey. It is their responsibility to read the announcements, and if they don't, you can either (1) tell them to read it or (2) answer their question or(2b) give them the wrong information.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:29 am

To the contrary, a new member wont suddenly just wonder who the battle testers are and know where to go at first. If anything, more members have asked about the name colors than battle testers while ive been here. So i think its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 pm

i agree with slow i was alone one time trying to explain to some poor kid what exactly gym leaders where because he thought they were the gyms from the game and i tell him he could be a gym if he wanted to and he says"Howd i do that" and i says over wifi you verse a gym tester he asked what a gym tester was and what a wifi was so i pretended that the phone rang and i left the chat box a half hour and he was gone! tehehe!,lol that's meen but he was annoying!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Thomas wrote:
It is their responsibility to read the announcements
read the annaucements, YOUR resposibility, YOU should read it, if YOU don't YOUR missing out
the key being you, if you don't read the annoucments and rules, then no one can help you

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:45 am

We have all gym leaders, so this is useless.
-Locking- -Moving-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a suggestion!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a suggestion!?   a suggestion!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a suggestion!?
Page 1 of 1