Chimchar Forums
The E4(yes or no) 349-1
Chimchar Forums
The E4(yes or no) 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

The E4(yes or no)

Go down 
+4
Dragongymboy
Monkey
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Monk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 pm

I don't think we should have an e4 at all, the little people particating in gyms won't help , but It may give people an incentive to join the BEAT all the gyms
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:11 pm

I like hte idea of the E4, but sorry ot burst your bubbles but we need more challengers!
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:19 pm

yes as i have been saying all along, we don't have enough activity to have an elite four, it would be a waste of time and gym leaders.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 pm

what about an elite four with one member for now? an elite one?
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

Number of posts : 124
Misc. Info : ®️!©️h

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 pm

I suggest you wait till you got like 350 members and at least 50 active members, that way you have a decent amount and more challengers.Also, it may help if the admin sends inactive notification emails to all the inactive members that havent been on since 5 or more days, to recruit members that stopped coming. It worked for me, it should work for you.

Last edited by Richard_619 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:54 am

An Elite Four would perhaps add another motive to defeat the gym leaders. However I agree that activity is not yet high enough.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Richard_619 wrote:
I suggest you wait till you got like 350 members and at least 50 active members, that way you have a decent amount and more challengers.Also, it may help if the admin sends inactive notification emails to all the inactive members that havent been on since 5 or more days, to recruit members that stopped coming. It worked for me, it should work for you.

Think about it. We have 200-300 something membrs now. Not even 1/4 of them are daily members. Would it make a difference if we had 350, when chances are that they wont be daily members? Well i guess well just have to wait until we get more members who are active.
Back to top Go down
EDDY

Number of posts : 35

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Even if we do get the E4 How will people make it to the E4 or Become one?
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Quote :
Think about it. We have 200-300 something membrs now. Not even 1/4 of them are daily members. Would it make a difference if we had 350, when chances are that they wont be daily members? Well i guess well just have to wait until we get more members who are active.

Well i still think that sending inactive notification emails will help out a little.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 am

how about we setup the inactivity notices so that people become active!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 pm

I say no because we dont have enough Active members yet
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Ok maybe you guys dont know what im talking about because you havent been an admin, so this suggestion is mainly for the admin(s?) For those of you who dont know what I mean by inactive notification email, the admin(s) can handle their inactive users, by warning them of their inactivity by email.

**For the admins only

Go to users and groups, then go to handle users and put the number of days in wich the users you want to inform havent been on from, for example if you put 5, it will generate the list of users that havent been on from 5 or more days.**
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:47 am

i already know how to send inactivity notices, and this is totally off topic so i am going to lock this and archive it, try to keep on topic guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The E4(yes or no) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The E4(yes or no)   The E4(yes or no) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The E4(yes or no)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Game Platforms | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com