Chimchar Forums
harry's ads 349-1
Chimchar Forums
harry's ads 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

harry's ads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

harry's ads Empty
PostSubject: harry's ads   harry's ads I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 pm

ok people in a few days i'll be travelling to perth for a camp with all my scout friends and some people i don't know from adam and i've decided to tell them all about chimchar forums! my problem is i don't have no promotional material so can i get someone to maek me a banner in black and white prefferbly that way my mum doesn't kill me for using all the ink a banner that says chimchar forums and has a pic of chimchar, the sites address in big letters and the name of the person who made it in small letters,please! this would be in art but it's advertising so it goes here also what do the admins want me to promote the site as? "a happy place" "an internet assylum for pokefanatics"?

i just need some details sorry for the grammar but im real busy and alll so thanks in advance for ideas!
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

harry's ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry's ads   harry's ads I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:29 am

sure i will help Very Happy
just tell me what you want on it and i will make it and pm it to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

harry's ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry's ads   harry's ads I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 am

i thought i said but anyways i would like a chimhar and and the internet address of the site please!
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

harry's ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry's ads   harry's ads I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 pm

I'll make one too! Idk who's will be better but oh well! What size do you want?
I made it but just tell me if I need to change anything like the size here it is:

harry's ads ChimcharBanner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

harry's ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry's ads   harry's ads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harry's ads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com