Chimchar Forums
Name of Website 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Name of Website 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Name of Website

Go down 
+4
Prof. Oak
Caitie
MuFc Ry
Champ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ
Champ

Number of posts : 168

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:22 am

If this is CHIMCHAR FORUMS, then why are there pictures of NINETAILS all over the site. I am not criticizing the site i am just curious.
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 am

because people were just getting bored of chimchar so caitie i think decided to do ninetails
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:37 pm

I really wish you little kids would stop thinking that just because it is called "chimchar" that sticking with chimchar is required. It's an ugly pokemon and I got sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:52 pm

But....but....I think Drew is smexy.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Lol, Oak. Razz
But we also need a change,like another pokemon or something...
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm

If Chimchar is such an ugly pokemon why name the site after him? why not Ninetails Forums? I am not a little kid. every heard of a thing called curiostity Caitie? i was just aking a question. no need to insult me.

Last edited by Champ2788 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Thomas

Number of posts : 52

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:19 pm

The founder of the site is named CHIMCHAR (well now sxedrew). If there was a Pokémon called Thomas and Heracross was my favorite Pokémon, I would be putting Heracross all over the site but might name it Thomas.forumotion.com or something. Well, not really, but its just an example.

Originally, the site had Chimchar (the Pokémon) and its evolutions all over. The site was not really named after the Pokémon, it was named after the person named Chimchar (username, at least), which was probably taken from the Pokémon itself.

Caitie has definitely heard of curiosity, but you should pardon her because you are not fully cognizant of the frequency this question is asked. Calling you a "little kid" is probably derived from your manner of speaking (or typing I guess) and the "stupidity" of the question (in Caitie's perspective, as I have explained why it would probably be labeled with such a deriding word).
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 pm

ok, this a reoccoring suggestion so before anyone else says it, YOU can make a new banner, YOU can ask the admins if it is good enough, then YOU will have made a difference
credit to Caitie for thinking, making all of the art here, and personally i like them

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:19 pm

All right Thomas. Don't try and sound like you are alll that smart by using longer words. I just asked a simple question and Caitie jumped all over me. how about we stop commenting about this topic before this gets really ugly. I did like your explanation about the name of the sit though.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:52 pm

last time i checked Thomas is rather smart, lol. locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name of Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of Website   Name of Website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name of Website
Page 1 of 1