Chimchar Forums
another new uber 349-1
Chimchar Forums
another new uber 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

another new uber

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm

deoxys speed form

finally!
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Jordan idk if Dingen posted this before or after you but if it was before then shame on Dingen bad example! rofl and yes I am so happy I hated that thing. Why did they decide to though? Are they just cracking down on OU's now? turning them all uber? rofl I don't care though I'm glad =P
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:48 pm

i've been expecting Deoxys speed form for a while, before Chomp went to Uber, he's the fastest pokemon by far, he's other stats, EXCLUDING HP, are in the 90's, 600 base stat total, insane movepool
hence his uberness

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Monkey wrote:
i've been expecting Deoxys speed form for a while, before Chomp went to Uber, he's the fastest pokemon by far, he's other stats, EXCLUDING HP, are in the 90's, 600 base stat total, insane movepool
hence his uberness

Monkey

Me too. Almost unbelieveable that he wasnt an uber. I suspect many more ubers to come once platinum is released around the rest of the world
Back to top Go down

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

they cant make much more uber cause than well b uber battlin lmao
plus theyre prolly makin them uber for the time bein 2 check how wifi play changes w/o it honestly i still think chomp should b ou but this 1 i agree w/ its merely impossible 2 outspeed this thing plus the decent stats among the rest
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:41 pm

Lennard wrote:
Jordan idk if Dingen posted this before or after you but if it was before then shame on Dingen bad example! rofl and yes I am so happy I hated that thing. Why did they decide to though? Are they just cracking down on OU's now? turning them all uber? rofl I don't care though I'm glad =P

I didnt make this Post Lenny
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 am

Woops sorry Sad then Rocky law l goes for you also I think both Garchomp and Deoxys Speed deserver the uberness the only problem I have with it is there can be no Dragon monotype team anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:39 am

This was taken from the news post on smogon.com-

Deoxys-S sent to Ubers.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008 02:59PM
After a two week testing period in which battlers were given the opportunity to earn voting rights, a poll was held among eligible members to determine the tiering of Deoxys-S. In a landslide decision, that Pokemon has been declared Uber and will be removed from the Standard Ladder as soon as possible.

So in this case I think, Deoxys-S is only classified as uber because the members of smogon voted on it, not because of its stats or movepool. Sounds to me like it was just a crybaby poll. lol

Its up to members here though, on whether we consider Deoxys-S banned or not.
Back to top Go down

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Prof. Oak wrote:
This was taken from the news post on smogon.com-

Deoxys-S sent to Ubers.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008 02:59PM
After a two week testing period in which battlers were given the opportunity to earn voting rights, a poll was held among eligible members to determine the tiering of Deoxys-S. In a landslide decision, that Pokemon has been declared Uber and will be removed from the Standard Ladder as soon as possible.

So in this case I think, Deoxys-S is only classified as uber because the members of smogon voted on it, not because of its stats or movepool. Sounds to me like it was just a crybaby poll. lol

Its up to members here though, on whether we consider Deoxys-S banned or not.

ya lol even tho hes not often used hes still ezily countered yes also i think we should've had a poll here on the bannin of chomp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another new uber Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new uber   another new uber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another new uber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com