Chimchar Forums
More gym Leaders - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
More gym Leaders - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

More gym Leaders

Go down 
+7
Dragongymboy
Prof. Oak
Monkey
Prof. Poseidon
Prof. Slowfreak
Mr.Man
Prof. Monk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Option?
ELITE FOUR!!1!
More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
More Gym Leaders as members join.
More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Unneeded for the time being.
More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Undecided.
More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

More gym Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More gym Leaders   More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 am

hazza1352 wrote:
i said more gym leaders so we can have better control of the spammers and only as members increase the gyms increase.

being a gym would be good but i don't give a fuck because i can battle anyone anytime gym leader is just a title that carries authority here i could get up and leave this site tomorrow!

Gym Leaders are not Mod/Admins and cannot control the spam and if we want to be like the game we need have to have 8 Gym Leaders and not 17.

Being a Gym Leaders is not that great, we barely get any battles. You dont have to cuss at me and tell me who you can battle or not, and you dont need to get a attitude about me asking you a question. Gym Leaders have no Authority here all they do is battle people with Monotype teams. If you want to leave this site why dont you do it?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: More gym Leaders   More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 am

Jordan i never said they were mods or admins nor did i say that they have any real power...but look at it from the point of view of a newcomer who signed up purely to cause a hassle he goes into the CB and he sees to normal members and a gym leader he is most probably going to stop when the gl tells him for fear of what power the gl may have.

Yes i understand you don't get many battles.

I didn't cuss at you nor anyone else i simply stated a fact.

and i have no intention of leaving this site anytime soon i was again simply saying that i came here and remain here by my own free will.

an apology to anyone i have offended with my.....passionate language i shall go through and fix it now Very Happy. and Jordan i shouldn't argue with you anyway you're my friend and i know what you're like when people start to fight....lol

anyways

smiles

Jordan (Formerly known as hazza)
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: More gym Leaders   More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 pm

This is becoming a spamfest, we need a new leader, please more this to the archives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More gym Leaders   More gym Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More gym Leaders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2