Chimchar Forums
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 349-1
Chimchar Forums
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

Number of posts : 82

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Download link to IP Discoverer.

Quote :
An error occured while releasing interface Wireless Network Con
is denied.
Is your account administrator?
Quote :
No operation can be performed on Local Area Network Connection
media disconnected.
Usualy the cause is that it is not connected, or disabled.

192.168.0.3 is your PC's IP within your home network.
Quote :
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
This is your PC's gateway to the internet (the router). The router's gateway is probably your service provider's server's IP.

I think you have to contact your service provedier to change your external IP.

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 Window10
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah my account is admin...and thanks for that list of commands!..it is cool!..i am making a new program now and i'll post it in five minutes...expect a double post...even better what is your email address?
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:28 am

E-mail: smund3@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:34 pm

ok now i've added that email...do you have a msn or yahoo email address?

and would you be interested in forming a small programming group with me? like start a blog to host our programs on rather than spamming up chimchar with them?
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:08 pm

I use MSN when I chat, but I rarely do.

I think a blog would be better, as there is a big time difference between Australia and Norway.
Do you know of any good free bloging sites?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

ok then give me your msn. Very Happy

that way we can work out the finer details.
seeing as though i am planning to leave this place soon because so many people hate me. Evil or Very Mad

yes then a blog it is.....what do you mean time difference...we're both on right now....and i think wordprees blogs are ok....
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 pm

I can't sleep because of a severe headache - that's why I'm on...

MSN: astavda@hotmail.com

Which host should we use?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:10 am

well by the looks of it they're all pay hosts...but i like the look of laughing squid....if not try here they have a free service!...and it doesn't have to be wordpress either...their just off the top of my head...also please try to get some sleep.....take a panadol or something....we can't afford a botchy website! Very Happy

or look here
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 pm

WordPress is blogging software which is free. You can use it to create a blog on a server. Forumition.com has forum software on the server, it's the software that creates html code out of posts/threads automaticaly. WordPress is like that just to make blogs - so you have to have a server to host WordPress on. www.blog.com is a server with thissoftware preinstalled, with ads. I think it would be best using a site like blog.com because this won't be a professional blog anyway.
So what site should we use?
www.blog.com
www.blogger.com
www.clearblogs.com
www.thoughts.com
www.sosblog.com

...or maybe www.forumotion.com ?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:29 pm

yes...i understand about the php software and all. but i don't know which software to use on which host...lol

so i say the requirements are no related ads.....as in no ads about Pokemon tool programming and the like. otherwise no one will read our blog.

• No Ads
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to Upload Files

Other not so Important requirements are:

• Multi admin user interface.
  • Custom URL.
  • Ability For users to sign up.
  • Skinability. (So we can make our own layouts)
  • Easy to find.

and what do you mean not professional? we iz SMART!...we mightn't be as skilled as others yet but we have good ideas...enough good ideas to attract a few followers. and when we are good enough to sell our programs...then all those people are potential customers! Very Happy

i am thinking sosblog because it has most of the desired features http://www.sosblog.com/en/create-your-blog/
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:48 pm

I don't think we can use our own desired blogware on bogging sites like sosblog.com, because they live on ads. So if we used software without ads, we would ruin their job! Likewise, we could put some Google Ads on our site for some income as well Smile .

So, what should the blog be named? We could come up with a name for our programmer group. Have any ideas?

Oh, I forgot to tell ya - I found the site dot.tk a while ago. Take a look Wink .
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm

ok so we find a place that doesn't have to many of it's own adds...then promote the place using a .tk url like

Viking and the Theif industries.tk
or
viking kangaroo.tk
or
Fafnir coders.tk (the dragon called fafnir was the inspiration for this:D)

i don't know...but i like viking and theif industies...viking cause you are...and theif because i wouldn't live in australia if my ancestors weren't theives....
yes we could use the google ads...to pay for custom hosting...niceplan...and any spare can go to you seeing as though you have the bigger brain...and it was your plan...lol

Last edited by Dragongymboy on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 am

How about TVcorps.tk (Thief Viking corporations)?
I don't think that kind of name would be much noticed though...
www.freedomain.co.nr
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:50 am

ok...what's your fav software? could we run that on free domain.co.nr? i have no preferences as long as they meet a few of my previously stated guidelines. and i actually like that free domain place...free url cloaking...so noone actually notices they've been redirected. very nice find...i've been looking for something similar for ages...

i will keep looking for a name...but why not just shorten it to viking corps? it will do for now...and it sounds better than TV Addicts...I mean TVcorps.
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 am

Right, then why don't we just make a vikingcorp.co.nr site and start testing software?
I haven't done anything like making a site before, so this will be fun Very Happy
I'll make a user on NXSERVE.net to start off with.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 am

ok...thismeans that we don't need to find new software...right?...
dibs making a .co.nr account...and which plan are you going for...

Last edited by Dragongymboy on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 am

We'll test WordPress first.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 am

ok shall i register vikingcorp as a freedomain account? and what email should i use? i think maybe we should have a shared email account for this stuff...and we should both have the pword so we can both check it, regularly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 am

Our NXSERVE acoount was declined... Don't know why, but it was.
So, I made a blogger.com blog: Viking Corporations development blog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3