Chimchar Forums
Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Psychic Gym Team Help @_@

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentMassacre
TheSilentMassacre

Number of posts : 7

Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Gym Team Help @_@   Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Okay I'd Wanna make my psychic gym team. Here is the Pokemon Types I want (Types=Wall,Sweeper,etc.)
And there's a list of psychic pkmn at the bottom along with Pokemon Type Definitions. And If I forgot a UU pokemon, please let me no. I cannot have any UU pokemon in my team. THX

NOTE: I'm Not worried about movesets right now

My Dream Team:
Fragile cannon
Mix sweeper
Mix wall
Phys Sweeper
Spec sweeper
Tank/ Spec tank

Wall – A pokemon that has high defence (good ones have at least 400), and can take hits. It usually counters physical sweepers. They have usually a recovery move, an attacking move, a status move and one other depending on the pokemon. Examples are Skarmory, Weezing, Regirock.

Special Wall - A pokemon that has high special defence (good ones have at least 400), and can take hits. It usually counters special sweepers. They have (usually) a recovery move, an attacking move, a status move and one other depending on the pokemon. Examples are Blissey, Regice and Snorlax. These are also called "Sponges" occasionally

Mix Wall – A pokemon that has good defence and special defence. They can counter both special and physical sweepers, and have the same kind of moveset as walls. However, these can be more inclined to set up with moves such as curse. Examples are Probopass, Shuckle and Umbreon.

Sweeper – An attacking pokemon that uses physical moves. They generally have some kind of set-up as well to either boost their speed or attack. Good attack and speed are needed, as the idea is to faint the opponent in one or two hits. Examples are Garchomp, Lucario and Tyranitar

Special Sweeper – An attacking pokemon that uses special moves. These aren’t as commonly used with set-ups as physical sweepers as there aren’t many good special attack boosting moves out there. Calm mind and nasty plot are two of the best. Common examples are Porygon-Z, Azelf and Starmie. Spec sweepers are occasionally called “Snipers” as well.

Mix Sweeper – As you may have guessed, this is a sweeper that uses both physical and special moves. When used correctly this can lay waste to the common SkarmBliss combo with 2 hits. 2 of each kind of move is normal. However this kind of sweeper tends not to have as high of either attack as its mono counterparts as you have to put EVs into both stats, as well as speed. Examples are Salamence, Infernape and Electivire.

Tank/Special Tank – This is almost like a sweeper/special sweeper, except that the speed is sacraficed for more of one type of defence. This allows it to take hits and set-up with moves or just to straight attack. They generally have more attack than a sweeper. Examples of this are Swampert, Milotic and the occasional Gyrados.

Fragile Cannon – The extreme version of a sweeper – the speed and attacking freak. It has ridiculously low defence, but ridiculously high atk/sp atk and speed. It generally carries a focus sash and no set-up moves – it doesn’t need them and will die if it does. Take extreme care against choice band/speced versions of these too – they will destroy you. Examples of these are Gengar, Alakazam and Weavile.

Baton Passer – Quite simply, it BPs stat changes to another pokemon, generally a kind of sweeper. A swords dance or agility is common. Speed boost Ninjask is the most common of these, as one protect can BP a level of speed, and a protect and substitute can basically do an agility. Examples are Gliscor, Eeveelutions and Ninjask.

Alakazam
Hypno
Mr. Mime
Espeon
Gardevoir
Grumpig
Chimecho
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Cresselia
Xatu
Celebi
Gallade
Slowbro
Exeggutor
Starmie
Jynx
Slowking
Girafarig
Medicham
Lunatone
Solrock
Claydol
Metagross
Jirachi
Bronzong
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Gym Team Help @_@   Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 pm

I like bronzong, metagross, alakazam, azelf, gallade, cresslia that is a pretty good mix team

bronzong for specail wall, metagross for physical wall/ attacker, alakazam is a good special sweeper azelf is also a special sweeper with a huge moveset that can explode on bliseys, gallade is a great physical sweeper that has a huge moveset and cresslia is a good tank/specail sweeper

I also like exeggutor for a sweeper with cloryphyll and sunny day and solarbeam he has sweeping potential

p.s. jirachi can make a good anything sweeper, wall whatever you need serene grace can be a awsome ability
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Gym Team Help @_@   Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:14 pm

-MOVED TO RATE MY TEAM-
i found this more appropriate here, people can rate certian pokemon and help out teams, basicly what this topic is ment for
Admins, feel free to move it back

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Gym Team Help @_@   Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Prof. Shiny wrote:
I like bronzong, metagross, alakazam, azelf, gallade, cresslia that is a pretty good mix team

bronzong for specail wall, metagross for physical wall/ attacker, alakazam is a good special sweeper azelf is also a special sweeper with a huge moveset that can explode on bliseys, gallade is a great physical sweeper that has a huge moveset and cresslia is a good tank/specail sweeper

I also like exeggutor for a sweeper with cloryphyll and sunny day and solarbeam he has sweeping potential

p.s. jirachi can make a good anything sweeper, wall whatever you need serene grace can be a awsome ability

no starmie? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Gym Team Help @_@   Psychic Gym Team Help @_@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Gym Team Help @_@
Page 1 of 1