Chimchar Forums
Administrators and OUR beef with them 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Administrators and OUR beef with them 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Administrators and OUR beef with them

Go down 
+4
EDDY
|360|Balloyarn
BuG
Prof. Monk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Administrators and OUR beef with them Empty
PostSubject: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm

In a discussion in the CB with a few people, We've come to the conclusion that admins should hear us out a little more. We're the people that keep your site amazingly intact. I think we need just one more active admin that WILL keep us members under control. Now I do cut you guys some slack because of all the hard work you guys do and the fact some of you are even in colleges studying now, but when we petition for something, please take it to heart a little bit more.....

Peace,
Monk

Last edited by Monk on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm

true dat monk lol
Back to top Go down
|360|Balloyarn
|360|Balloyarn

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:08 pm

yeah definintely need more admins fo sho
Back to top Go down
EDDY

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 pm

YEAH YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:09 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:33 pm

*looks at the staff of Admins and Mods., then at the membership*
sorry Staff but i'm siding with the members on this one, if you get no one else in the staff on your side Monk, you got me Wink
so in short, i agree

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:35 am

We might need one more administrator to like ban and the other stuff,
but we have 3 active mods who has the same power (almost) as the admins.
I kind of agree and kind of get the feeling that this is an old case that we dealed with,
when we got 3 NEW MODS.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Dingen...mods don't have enough power, in my opinion
because i've spent hours deleteing post...banning names on the CB...all because some little kid was upset...i even had to head to bed and made a temp. password for a westcoaster, it was earlier for him/her
here's my arguments against the current administration:
S-Face already said he resigned from the group...some how back in some how
and Caitie...well i'm gonna get killed for saying this...but Caitie is more active on a bigger site
so these two WERE ideal choices for admin but not active enough anymore
so us mods can keep playing delete the spam with bad members, or we can drop Caitie and S-Face from admins, hire 1 new one, and if need be a replacement mod(Monkey is implying Oak for Admin, but you didn't hear that from me...)
final point(about time):
no admin listens to the people here, they just keep saying, "We need more active members.", you need something to attract more members...and mods. v. bad people because not enough active admins are here...not too attractive(then again...Chimchar isn't too attactive to me, i'd prefer a human lady XD)
That's Monkey's beef, if anyone cares...*looks at the 5 other staff members, then walks to his tree and eats a banana*

Monkey
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 pm

this is true yeah they say more active members but people have no reason to come I mean they come and have no chance to be gym leader or E4 or gym trainer or any position that matters so of course they are not going to. And as far as caitie being more active on a bigger site O-well nbd
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

poll will be opening as people seem to see this as a big issue, poll will last 5 days please read the post before voting.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 pm

this has been solved
-Archived-

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrators and OUR beef with them   Administrators and OUR beef with them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administrators and OUR beef with them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com