Chimchar Forums
Champion and hall of fame 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Champion and hall of fame 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Champion and hall of fame

Go down 
+2
Prof. Poseidon
vanillabear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

Champion and hall of fame Empty
PostSubject: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:44 am

Should we have one. Basically if you beat hte E4 you play the champoin and if you win you go to the hall of fame and become the new champion or something on the lines of that lol

anyone agree or not?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:47 pm

I agree! *Raises Hand* and everyone that's become a champion needs to use the same pogeymanz and if someone bets the champion that person is the new champion and old champions have to re-beat the entire elite 4 and the champion. Also we should all have to use the same exact pokemon for the elite 4 just like in the game. The hall of fame will be a list of the pokemon you used, their nicknames, their gender, species, and trainer's name =]
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:04 pm

The idea is that the first person to actually beat the elite four will become the champion. But considering the Elite Four hasn't had an official challenge yet (cough i said they wouldn't for a while cough) it may not happen that way.
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 pm

hmmm I plan on challenging everything sooner or later once all the guys are filled
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:58 pm

i like lennards idea...i agree...(I am a dragon and i like this message!)
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 am

we could have a hall of fame listing everyone who beat the e4 including pokemon, names and everything mentioned in sexy dutch boys post

then we could have a thing for all the hall of famers to battle each other out (like a tournament)
then have the winner become the overall champion
then this could have set regular dates to for the challenges and stuff like once every month.
and anyone who has entered the hall of fame who wants to challenge for champion can enter.
but that is if anyone is bothered to do stuff like that.....
i think that might be good because then it wouldnt be like 'you just beat e4 now your champion' or fights over who is currently champion or who is challenging who and then there wouldnt be lazy champions refusing to challenge anyone else for the title and stuff
Very Happy

meow has cast her opinion.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 am

what about this:first to beat all the E4 becomes champion. if you beat the champion you BECOME the new champion. to go in the hall of fame do you need to beat E4 or champion btw?

also when playing the E4 do people have to use the same team on all of them?
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:30 am

yeah use the same team.
its unfair to be able to change the teams for every e4 member because you could build teams specifically for the member.
the point is to build a team good enough to be able to wipe out any challenges.
i think if you wanna change your team cuz its crap ....yup.... then you should go back through and fight each member youve beaten again.
only so you have earned your place as a hall of famer
to get in the hall of fame you beat the e4. as its ust a display of who's beaten them
to be champion you beat current champion
Very Happy
ok ive abandoned my tournament idea after much thought of how much crappy effort that would take lol.
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:13 pm

instead of everyone talking about what they should do and what we should do why dont you guys actually do it? go battle the gyms and the E4 then see what happens. As of now nobody has done it soooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

hehe....lol shiny...i would but what gym to verse...im supposed to be a gym leader.........but i don't look like one.....and noone is gonna verse a colourless gym leader.............and there aren't another seven gyms to go with me...so noone can verse the gyms yet.......i say wait until everyoness got sorted ...and the gyms are done.......then people can verse the gyms...then we can talk about stuff like this....but for now.....it is fun to discuss......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion and hall of fame   Champion and hall of fame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion and hall of fame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | Video games | Game Platforms | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com