Chimchar Forums
My new team. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
My new team. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

My new team.

Go down 
+3
BuG
Sonic rush79
Arctic Eclipse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:48 pm

My new team. Machamp

Machamp @ Lum Berry
Adamant
No Guard
252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD
~ Substitute
~ DynamicPunch
~ Pay Back
~ Stone Edge

This is my lead. He counters almost everything. Lum Berry cures sleep from those who try to make him go to sleep and then I sub and I attack at my will. Max HP gives him strong Subs that last. DynamicPunch on Metagrosses for confusions and anything my other attacks won't affected much. And he gets STAB in there. Stong Edge is for type coverage against flyers and Payback for those ghosts and psychic Pokémon.

My new team. Flygon

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Naughty
252 Attack/ 172 Speed/ 84 SpA
~ Outrage
~ Fire Blast
~ U Turn
~ EQ

This guy is a fast SoB! He outspeeds a ScarfTran with 418 Speed. He levitates to dodge EQs and due to being a ground type can resist Electric attacks. Outrage is for STAB and to destroy basically. Fire Blast is for when I predict an incoming Steel type. U Turn to scout out my opponent and EQ gets STAB and takes down Fire, Steel, Poison, and Electric Pokés.

My new team. Vaporeon
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/252 Def/ 4 Speed
~ Surf
~ HP Electric
~ Wish
~ Protect

This guy is my team healer. He heals himself and the team when needed. Surf gets him STAB to kill the Apes and other stuff. HP Electric is for other Water Pokémon who think they can stand up to this guy or for Flyers but mainly for Gyaras who can only 3hko this guy after 1 DD but I can kill him with HP before he kills me. Wish is the healing move. And Protect so he can heal himself.

My new team. Gliscor
Gliscor @ Leftovers
Sand Veil
Impish
246 HP/ 46 Att/ 216 Def
~ Knock Off
~ EQ
~ Roost
~ Stealth Rock

This guy is my physical wall. He covers up for Heracrosses and any other physicals. Knock Off is when this guys up against another wall to knock off their items. EQ gets him STAB. Roost recovers himself up. Stealth Rock hurts the other team and helps me from Sashers from my opponent. He covers up for Vappy's weakness if Flygon is out.

My new team. Infernape
Infernape @ Life Orb
Naive
64 Att/ 192 Speed/ 252 SpA
~ Nasty Plot
~ Close Combat
~ Flamethrower
~ Grass Knot

This guy is my mixed sweeper. Nasty Plot gets his special moves up. Close Combat is for STAB and against guys none of my other moves will hurt (Heatran). Grass Knot for my Water enemies. Flamethrower gets STAB and is for grass, bug, ice,and steel.

My new team. Metagross
Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant
200 Speed/ 252 Att/ 56 HP
~ Agility
~ Thunderpunch
~ Meteor Mash
~ EQ

My late game sweeper. This guy can use agility and be able to sweep really good. Thunderpunch is for the water and flying pokemon. Meteor Mash is for STAB, to get lucky for a attack boost, and to take out ice pokemon. EQ is to take out anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 pm

if u use the flygon and did not get it from a Japanese game it will be cheating because pokemon platinum is not out all over yet outrage- platinum only move for flygon
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Straight off smogan lmfao this could be a good team buttt im why not try some creativity ... I mean everything you have here is standard nubsauce. Try to make up a ev spread and a moveset for yourself its pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
sample of doom

Number of posts : 49

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 pm

ya, i agree. try to have some fun and creativity with the game. theres a vid a saw on youtube that showed me the most creativity a trainer has ever had that i have seen. go to youtube and type in..."marriland getting owned by a bidoof". just go there and watch it Smile. hopefully it will inspire some creativity and some stuff you would never actually even try to use. its really a good vid. if i were you, i would start from scratch. i know that you have put a lot of work into this team, and i give you a thumbs up, but i know that its not the best you can do.
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:42 am

That as aprils fools sample
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:59 am

What are you talking about Dino, as far as i remember you had a foolish team just like this a bunch of OU. I don't think you are the one to judge this Razz
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 am

The video he mentioned about bidoof owning marriland was an apirls fool it said. so read and STFU
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Thomas

Number of posts : 52

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm

You guys make the best rate, seriously. I mean, this guy probably learned so much about his team and so much about how to improve it with your help.

Anyway, this guy isn't claiming he took the sets, or that they are of his creation. Some of your guys have comments that are considered spam, since they really don't belong on this topic. This is a team rating section, not a "whose set is that" section.

Gliscor is a Heracross counter, but yours isn't. Aerial ace or ice fang > Knock off, which isn't that useful of an attack for your team. Infernape needs at least 232 Speed EVs to outpace threats and perform as a sweeper, which is what he looks like.

The rest of the team is pretty good. The Flygon-metagross combo isn't bad, nor is the Vaporeon-Gliscor one. The team might have trouble taking out Ghost-Psychic types though, especially the bulky ones like Spiritomb and Cresselia. Machamp's Payback doens't suffice for those that heal and no other Pokemon have the moves to take them down easily.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:18 am

Thomas wrote:
You guys make the best rate, seriously. I mean, this guy probably learned so much about his team and so much about how to improve it with your help.

Anyway, this guy isn't claiming he took the sets, or that they are of his creation. Some of your guys have comments that are considered spam, since they really don't belong on this topic. This is a team rating section, not a "whose set is that" section.

Gliscor is a Heracross counter, but yours isn't. Aerial ace or ice fang > Knock off, which isn't that useful of an attack for your team. Infernape needs at least 232 Speed EVs to outpace threats and perform as a sweeper, which is what he looks like.

The rest of the team is pretty good. The Flygon-metagross combo isn't bad, nor is the Vaporeon-Gliscor one. The team might have trouble taking out Ghost-Psychic types though, especially the bulky ones like Spiritomb and Cresselia. Machamp's Payback doens't suffice for those that heal and no other Pokemon have the moves to take them down easily.

Thank you Thomas. Bug I don't make my own sets cause they nearly never work for me and I'm not good enough yet to make my own sets and spreads. Maybe I will in the future.
And it is my fault that I forgot to mention that this is a Shoddy Battle team and Plantinum moves are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new team.   My new team. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new team.
Page 1 of 1