Chimchar Forums
I Have An Idea. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
I Have An Idea. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

I Have An Idea.

Go down 
+7
sample of doom
90s
Sonic rush79
paperiswhite
DeadSoldier
Caitie
Maple_Syrupp
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:41 pm

I suggest we host pogeymon movies or episodes on this site. This should attract members if we get the word out.
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm

This is a free forum, you can't host unless you have your own server. You can find youtube links, but that means you aren't really hosting -- youtube is.
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Still it will attract members, we provide the links so people can just swing by and find it. I remember when i come on as guest there are forums i can't open so we can use that to make people join(Evil)
I know this is Pokemon, but i can atso provide Naruto Links for those who like that.
So....Nice idea Horny_Syrupp
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Yea, as Caitie made me realize I wasn't very clear. Not host like on a server but like the video codes or maybe even links to the site.
Back to top Go down
paperiswhite
paperiswhite

Number of posts : 23

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:59 pm

12 movies
and 584 episodes
have fun finding working links for all of them
and is it going to be subbed or dubbed?
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 pm

paperiswhite dont be a downer
and we dont have to have all the movies and episodes
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:40 pm

try to get dubbed those one are better
Back to top Go down
sample of doom

Number of posts : 49

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 pm

like what maple said about the vids and moveis...well each week or so we could put up a new episode or something. that would give us all enough time to find the episodes we need to put up next...and we could keep the moveis up scince there are only 12. if we do that, then we should start a group, like how there are mods,gyms,admins, (ex.). that group would be in charge of anything that had to do with those movies. its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Instead of the whole series we just focus on one season or maybe a region.
Back to top Go down
wyjd13

Number of posts : 15

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:33 pm

i think the movies are a good idea. but if its not done right the forum could get in trouble with the law. if you can get the movies on dvds and convert them to the computer you could probably download them to the site. no links to youtube. besides youtube would have the movie in separate parts and that would be a hassle.
Back to top Go down
sample of doom

Number of posts : 49

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:29 pm

i doubt the government would stop us from downloading this stuff...and we could find the movies full.
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 am

youd be suprised by how pissy some people will get about copyright laws... sheesh.
try writting a report in the higher years of study ie year 11, 12 and uni or college
you have to like ask people if you can use their information and refrence them a zillion times....

But its a hard thing to acomplish. Where would be stick the vids??
ive seen some forums with the video feature and they look absolutely terrible and messy.
noone will truely love a site thats aesthetically pooey.

but if we can make it work it would be very VERY good for the sites joining rate haha
nice idea maple xx
Back to top Go down
Shiavo
Shiavo

Number of posts : 43

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:37 am

I have to agree. People jump more on the promotion of piracy than you may imagine.
As pokemon is an anime that is licensed in english I wouldn't recommend having links to it on the site.
Would also cause problems for new members who may think we're all a bunch of pathetic intellectual property thieves.
Back to top Go down
NorBoyZ

Number of posts : 259
Misc. Info : B****, I'm fabulous.

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 am

please don't revive topics older than 2 weeks. Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have An Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Idea.   I Have An Idea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have An Idea.
Page 1 of 1