Chimchar Forums
one of my Battle teams 349-1
Chimchar Forums
one of my Battle teams 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

one of my Battle teams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tubstermania1

Number of posts : 19

one of my Battle teams Empty
PostSubject: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 am

Darkrai

Brick Break
Hypnosis
Sleep Talk
Nightmare

Lugia

Psyco Boost
Aeroblast
Earthquake
Hydropump

Dialga x2

Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Aura Sphere
Roar Of Time

Ho-Oh

Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast
Fly

Mewtwo

Flamethrower
Recover
Iron Tail
Psycic

pliz tell me if i should change attacks or switch out pokemon or anything like that
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:59 am

ok here is my words:
A) their ALL ubers
B) breaks Species Clause with 2 Dialgas
C) nature/EVs/IVs would help us rate it better
D) Darkari
    -Dark Void is more accurate then Hypnosis
    -Sleep Talk only works when YOU are asleep, generally used with Rest
    -his Spec. Att. is much higher then his normal attack, so try like Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Phycic, ect.

E) Lugia
    -could be a mix-attacker, but i'd work on just one type of attacks(like all Physical or all Special)
    -Lugia has decent defences aswell, he could have Roost to keep himself alive and a pure Phycic for that turn

F) Dialga
    -if your gonna run 2, make them different
    -3 dragon moves=fail, get more diversity

G) Ho-oh
    -a ground/rock guy owns your set
    -Ho-oh is a bit more Physical the Special, and he can run Sacred Fire XD so his moves=fail

H) Mewtwo
    -no need for Iron Tail, his Spec. Att. is higher
    -lv. 100 he learns Aura Sphere, that should beable to KO darks

hope this helps

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Is this an Uber team or do you just not know what Ubers are?

You can't use 2 Dialgas.
Back to top Go down
Tubstermania1

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 pm

what pokemon should i switch 1 of the dialgas with
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Is this and Uber team? See this is why we need the Pokemon Academy. xD
Back to top Go down
Tubstermania1

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Wat do u meen by "ubber team"
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Exactly lol. Pokemon Academy = needed. Ubers are Pokemon who are classified as too good for regular Pokemon and all your Pokemon are Ubers.
Back to top Go down
Tubstermania1

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 pm

O... Is that bad LOL
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 pm

YES its very bad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Alex, no need for the accadamy, a simple Professor can awnser this one
Pokemon have been split into tires for those of us who play competitivly, these tires are used to help keep the battles balenced and so new players can see the general power of pokemon, these tires are Uber, OU(over used), BL(border line used), and UU(underused), i will now breifly explain each tire, click the tire name to see the tire list:
-Uber-the best of the best in pokemon, these are the pokemon who can simply sweep teams, even without the proper training, hence banning the use of these pokemon in MOST standard play

-OU-these are the pokemon the nearly everyone has and uses, these pokemon are some of the best in pokemon, BUT have trouble against ubers, these pokemon have the potential to sweep teams, but all hold thier own weakness that stops them from doing it

-BL-these pokemon aren't great nor bad, their kindof in the middle, they have potential, but hold more weaknesses in them then the OU pokemon, currently the list is empty for "testing", but that's a lame excuse for smogon to screw up again

-UU-finally we have the poor UU tire, these guys are consitered the worst of the worst...these are the pokemon you don't generally see on a team so they hold the element of surprise, their strongest weapon, all of the BL pokemon got moved here for the "testing" so this tire is completely unbalanced at the moment

SPECIAL TIRES!
wait! not all of the pokemon were mentioned it the tires above...they are covered
these "special tires" are Limbo, NU(never used), and NFE(not fully evolved)
-Limbo-this is a rarely used tire(accually being used now), Limbo, from my knowlage, is where pokemon are put as they pass certian test and become closer the the next tire up =D, currently being used to clear out some of the UU's who should be BL

-NU-this tire is again rarely used, it is pokemon that you'd never see on wifi, as of now it is epmty

-NFE-the title says it all, Not Fully Evolved, means they got another possible evolution, so here is Magikarp's tire XD

hope that helps

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Tubstermania1

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Ok tyvm... So I shoould use other weeker pkm
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Choice Banded Magikarp FTW. NFE is also called LC or Little Cup at times.

But he still isn't familiar with what's good and what's common that's why the academy is needed.
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 pm

uh who edited my post^^
Back to top Go down
Tubstermania1

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 pm

So I should make a battl team of lesser pkm also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of my Battle teams   one of my Battle teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one of my Battle teams
Page 1 of 1