Chimchar Forums
Prof. JLA Underground Shop 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Prof. JLA Underground Shop 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Prof. JLA Underground Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Prof. JLA Underground Shop Empty
PostSubject: Prof. JLA Underground Shop   Prof. JLA Underground Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 pm

After digging up so many shards and helping everyone with move tutors i have decided to open my own shop. I have collect atleast 10 of every thing in the item bag and have over 200 of each shards so i have plenty in stock. i will post a list of wanted items soon. i will charge a different price for each thing depending on what u need but for now i know i will trade 1 move tutor for one tm, a fossil for a poke that i want, and then for certain pokes like shinies, egg move pokes and iv pokes i will do 8 to 12 move tutor(which i believe is reasonable since it takes time to get shards and that equal to 2-3 move set).
Want List
Stealth RockX2
Will-o-Wisp
Substitute
Toxic
male Ralts with egg move shadow sneak
Girantina Modest nature
Back to top Go down
Davoid2
Davoid2

Number of posts : 6

Prof. JLA Underground Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prof. JLA Underground Shop   Prof. JLA Underground Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:13 am

um i would like a dome fossil/kabuto what do you want for one ps ive ev trained nothing
Back to top Go down

Prof. JLA Underground Shop
Page 1 of 1