Chimchar Forums
Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Number of posts : 56

Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto Empty
PostSubject: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 pm

What the title says. I'm looking for starter pokemon from any game besides pearl, diamond, platinum. Im also looking for any pokemon that have 3 stages (not pearl, diamond, or platinum). EDIT: I am now looking for a Ditto too. I have lots of level 100's and manaphy/farfetch'd/dragonair/dratini/dragonite. I can get just about any pokemon you want, and I don't your action replay to get them. Thanks and please post your friend code below if your are interested. -Jack {FRIEND CODE - - - - 2450-1896-3254}

Last edited by jackd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Sorry to be mean but I don't think your going to get a trade here because the Professors give the starters for free.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Prof. Blue~Rum wrote:
Sorry to be mean but I don't think your going to get a trade here because the Professors give the starters for free.

wait huh? the professors? is that a forum person or a in game person? like professor oak and such? Im also looking for a ditto now.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:42 pm

In the forum. There are Professors and they give starters for free.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 am

Prof. Blue~Rum wrote:
In the forum. There are Professors and they give starters for free.

Shocked thanks so much. Don't wan't to be asking too much, but could you give me a link?

EDIT: never mind, i found them.
Back to top Go down
WaterBlaze13

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm

I have a ditto.
I have three so i can trade you for one definatly
And if you still need any starters i have them all except for Cyndiquil and Chikorita
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm

This post is old, Archiving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto   Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading for any starters,3 stage pkm,or ditto
Page 1 of 1