Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Platinum 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Platinum 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Pokemon Platinum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Tar
Tyrant Tar

Number of posts : 21

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:00 pm

The third 4th Gen game is coming (this fall in Japan). It stars Giratina, of course. Possible game features:
-A new 8th gym Leader
-WiFi Underground
-Battle Frontier
-new costumes for the heros
-Cyrus unleashes Dialga, Palkia, AND Giratina
-get to go to the dimension Giratina comes from

Three Legendaries get new forms:
Giratina - snake/dragon-like 'Origin Form'
Shaymin - alternate form, Ice Type?? (Winter Shaymin?)
Regigigas - Sky Form (Regigigas alt. forms + Registeel's cry = Transformers!!) geek
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:41 pm

i think it pokemon platinum is going to be released in spring 2009 here after the 11th pokemon movie. but there is also pokemon sungold and pokemon moonsilver (wtih ho-oh and lugia on the cover). there isnt much known about it. but it could be the next pokemon game.
i will have more info on the games later
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:57 am

i heard they were working on a new a gold and silver remake but i dont know
drunken elephant
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Tar
Tyrant Tar

Number of posts : 21

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:39 pm

There's likely going to be a GS remake. With all the references, cameos, hints, and such, plus I think they copyrighted names for them (they copyright far more than they have to though, there's like six unused copyrighted titles.) A HUGE peice of evidence, however, is that hackers found that Pokemon can have that traded location say Johto.

Anyway, on the Platinum thing, I wonder just what Regigigas and Shaymin's new forms would look like. Its hard to picture a flying Regigigas or a 'dead' Shaymin. Wonder if their alt forms are swapped? Like Sky Shaymin and frozen Regigigas...
Back to top Go down
corey/pokegeek

Number of posts : 3

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:07 am

i heard on serebii.net that the new pokemon silver and gold games are going to be call heart gold and soul silver, but i read in pokemon world magazine that they were called dawn gold and dusk silver(or vise versa)any help here? scratch
Back to top Go down
NorBoyZ

Number of posts : 259
Misc. Info : B****, I'm fabulous.

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:35 am

the games are gonna be called Heart Gold and Soul Silver

but please do not revive topics older than 2 weeks. Locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Platinum
Page 1 of 1