Chimchar Forums
Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Chimchar Tier List

Go down 
+9
Raked Leaves
Prof. Slowfreak
Maple_Syrupp
Monkey
BuG
Jordan
Arctic Eclipse
Prof. Monk
Prof. JLA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 pm

I laugh at how seriously they take pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

agreed Monk, all this crap for a childs game? whoever takes this debate to heart needs to get laid
that's the newest law of the land

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 pm

I laugh at the failure of this tier list. Who said Pokemon is a child's game? It's rated E for EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am

Dark Abyss wrote:
I laugh at the failure of this tier list. Who said Pokemon is a child's game? It's rated E for EVERYONE.

So is your mom. OHHHH. haha jk.
But yeah, we should all just accept this as fact and move on. I bet a lot of people think that smogon's teir list fails. I think its nice to see change.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 pm

would everyone stop saying that the profs need to get updated in the metagame.....your all saying that because of "me" i am the onlly prof that does not battle anymore and when i did i didnt do it often....i still pay attention to what people say in their battles and have talked to a few others to help me out on whats new and good about whats happening in the game....i may not battle but that does not mean that i do not know whats happening
Back to top Go down
Volkner
Volkner

Number of posts : 89
Misc. Info : There's fear and darkness all around you,
The criminals are on the run,
Ain't no use not having your hall pass,
Because I'll take you to Monkey, because I'm The Dawg,
I am The Dawg, The Big Bad Dawg.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:59 am

Why do you have to have a tier list? Isn't the game of Pokemon ment to be balanced?
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Flushdoggy wrote:
Why do you have to have a tier list? Isn't the game of Pokemon ment to be balanced?

Try beating an Arceus with a Seedot, then come back here and say that. >_>
Back to top Go down
lilsparks267

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 pm

This tier list is silly to be honest. I can see what you were trying to do with it but using a tier list like this throws the game out of wack.

Garchomp is uber, and there's a good reason for that: It's sweeping capabilities thanks to it's oddball base speed, bulkiness, and power is second to known. Once equipted with a yache berry or the dragon one it can tear through a team.

While I suppose that you only added Garchomp to OU because you also added Lati@s but that was a stupid addition as well. Since you moved Blissey from OU (which I'll speak about later) you moved one of Lati@s' sure fire counters only really leaving Tyrannitar who's isn't a GREAT counter to begin with. Latios having more SpA than Latias actually can do some damage to Tyrannitar (Threatening a 2HKO with Surf IIRC).

Having Manaphy in OU is also pretty weird since everyone know's the sweeping power that CM Jirachi had, why put a sweeper like Manaphy in OU? Manaphy has less weaknesses than Jirachi, one of which rarely is played and it has a faster stat upper. Again since Blissey is gone there won't be many effective checks (None come to mind). Moreover you can only ban Rain Dance from one person's team not the opponent, so Manaphy still has a chance of being abused since if your opponent doesn't know you're running Manaphy he may run his rain team.

Taking Blissey out of the standard metagame is beyond me in many ways. Blissey was the main check to over half of the special based metagame, so removing Blissey is like saying Porygon Z come sweep me now with only special moves. Rather than special based pokemon having to use up a slot for focus punch/explosion to deal with Blissey they can just attack now (I.E Heatran, Gengar, Salamence and Infernape). Moreover why would you take out a pokemon who can be 2HKO'd by any decently powered/stabbed physical attack is mindboggling.

Oh and for Shaymin-S: He's just uber there's not even a need for more than that.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Kyle
Doctor Kyle

Number of posts : 13
Misc. Info : Well.. its an odd time to have a forum with almost 700 members. I have Wii on internet and I have a DS Lite and a PSP. Contact me by PM or email.

http://yellowtoad.proboards.com/ <------ My Website

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Shaymin has more special attack than its regular attack. So, for that reason, Shaymin should be the main special attacker. Here are some good moves I think Shaymin can learn.

Seed Flare(Lv 100)
Defense Curl
Mega Drain
Bullet Seed

Arceus has lots of special attack than Shaymin, so I think Arceus can learn these moves.

Judgement
Spaciel Rend
Roar of Time
Shadow Force

Note: These are from the Arceus special Toys R Us Event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Chimchar Tier List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chimchar Tier List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2