Chimchar Forums
Varment4444's Trade Thread 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Varment4444's Trade Thread 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Varment4444's Trade Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

Varment4444's Trade Thread Empty
PostSubject: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 pm

UPDATED AS OF MARCH 5th

I have started a new trade thread on Smogon. Chimchar people can go there veiw pokemon and post here saying what they want and making an offer. I am going to be fairly busy for the next little while so if I dont get back to you right away, I'm sorry.

Follow the link at the bottom of the page to go to my shop.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66206

If anyone here on Chimchar wants help obtaining a certain pokemon I can do services for people on Smogon to recieve them. Just post here, say what you want, and I'll PM you. I've got a good system set up for this. In return look in my "Wants" section of the shop and give me something from that. I would prefer redistributable pokemon so I can add them to my shop, progress is progress! Varment4444's Trade Thread Icon_smile

Last edited by Monty Python on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm

yo shop sux
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Thats a bit harsh, Monk... He is just starting out. It's not too bad, and I hope it gets better.

I'll wait a bit, although that Empoleon caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:25 am

Really Monk? Nice. Neutral

I just started this, the point is for people to trade me things that I add to it, hence it becomes better.

Is it not your sig that says "Never Discourage Progress no matter how slow."

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:09 am

I don't consider yo' thread progress yo'. By the way that you redis'ed JLa's pokemon wihtout permission, I consider that taking a step backwards. Good luck not getting Blacklisted on smogon. It's all other people's pokemon anyway. :]
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:17 pm

First of all, the Blaziken has Prof. Monkey as the OT. I asked him for redis on it and he said that he didnt care, that it was fine for me to use it. I obtained all of the pokemon on there with work, I EV trained quite a few, I wrote Paragraphs for AromaFlora, I got redis for everything on there from respective owners thank you very much.

How am I not making progress? I have already got a HP Fire 70 Magnezone, a Modest HP Ice 68 Rotom and an Azelf IN ONE DAY. I am working on getting redis on all of them as well.

Regarding the comment "All other peoples pokeemon anyway.":
I only started about a month ago and 3 pokemon on there are my breeds. I had nothing valueable when I started!! I have spent alot of time earning what is on there. I have never even learned what RNGing is untill yesterday. Now that I have some things on there I will start breeding. I will increase my total number of pokemon!!

Frankly I am disapointed that you are twisted enough to post here AGAIN with MORE negative comments.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Do I care what you have to say? (Correct answer is no.) We're done here.
Back to top Go down
Volkner
Volkner

Number of posts : 89
Misc. Info : There's fear and darkness all around you,
The criminals are on the run,
Ain't no use not having your hall pass,
Because I'll take you to Monkey, because I'm The Dawg,
I am The Dawg, The Big Bad Dawg.

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 am

Haha, I can't believe your trading your pride and joy, Truth. lol. It has basically all the ribbons, which means it's probabl hacked... Please correct me if I am wrong. Like Jeffrey says, 'The dude abides'.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

TRUTH is actually not my pokemon, he is a fully redistributable pokemon obtained by Bozo of smogon forums. He is not hacked, but he has been passed through tons of owners. Here is a link to Bozo's shop so you can read more about TRUTH:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39527

All the info is legit, and if you dont trust it, then dont trade for it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:24 pm

What do you want for Shiny Emploeon and Shiny Sceptile?
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:34 am

PM me specific things that you have to offer, I want more UU stuff, got an Adamant Arcanine (that qualifies for my "wants") I would give you one for that and the other for a different UU that you can offer. Remember, I wil only take things that you are able to give me redis on. Anything else is a maybe (depends).
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 am

ANYONE THAT I OWE A POKEMON FOR SOME REASON, ALL THAT ARE AVAILABLE ARE POSTED IN MY SHOP.

EVERYONE ELSE: IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU LIKE IN MY SHOP I WILL BE DOING FREE POKEMON (1 EACH) FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME AS ME. DO NOT POST REQUESTS HERE, JUST ASK ME IN THE CHAT BOX. I MAY NEED TO GET CLONES OF THINGS SO IT MAY NOT BE IMMEDIATE.

(THIS IS TO GET PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY GO TO MY SHOP, SO IF THEY ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHNIG ELSE THEY CAN GET THAT AS WELL)

I am Varment4444 on smogon, so only that section of the shop counts.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:15 am

Just posting here to say that I have recently added a few pokes into my shop and there are more to come . . .

The free pokemon offer still applies (1 only, read above post), but I have no clones of things ATM so you would have to clone yourself one and give me one back.

If you want to complete a trade (after your freebie is used up) then you must know the exact EVs and IVs of the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varment4444's Trade Thread   Varment4444's Trade Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varment4444's Trade Thread
Page 1 of 1