Chimchar Forums
Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? Empty
PostSubject: Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?   Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Okay, i know a lot of you don't know me, but i joined in 08. But i'm a failure member because i left chimchar a couple times because of school. But You'll be seeing a lot more of me now. Besides all of you who are like "ughhh he's coming back again?", i hope to meet anyone that i dont know. Which is basically the active members of the site because i don't really know any of you ;D. i'm going to re ev my pokes, and re breed (long story short i dont trust trades anymore), so gym leaders be ready. Umm what else... OH, i used to be a mod, but that failed because noone liked me there, and i used to be a prof but my bi-polarness in terms of activity on chimchar makes me a bad candidate for being a professor i guess. So, yeah. this is just one of those lame 'im back' things. Hope to meet you guys in the cb if i havent already ;D
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?   Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 am

w00t! SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all of those don't know Slow, get to know him. He is part of the backbone behind the Professor group. He really opened up Prof. Oak to more people into the group. Smart kid and one of my closest friends on the forum. I hope to see you as active as our first summer, Slow, and good luck challenging gyms.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?   Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Back to top Go down
Padfoot
Site Creator
Site Creator
Padfoot

Number of posts : 32
Misc. Info : You'll never walk alone.

PostSubject: Re: Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?   Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

i also left a few times slow, nice to have ya here again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?   Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow is coming back. ughhh, i know right?
Page 1 of 1