Chimchar Forums
Latest Topics Update. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Latest Topics Update. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Latest Topics Update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Latest Topics Update. Empty
PostSubject: Latest Topics Update.   Latest Topics Update. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 am

Due to the forums games being more popular than intended, they seem to have been dominating the Latest Topic Area. Due to their popularity I couldn't just eliminate them, but some users use the latest topic area to try and see what is going on here. To try and find a way to keep both to their best abilities, I have increased the number of topics there from 9 to 25. It's a big jump so every time a new game is made I don't need to edit it, we have plenty of topics to add more games. Because of so many new topics, I don't want people to sit there for an hour just to see what is going on, I have doubled the speed that the latest topics come. If you'd like to stop the list at any time, move your mouse over either a topic name, or the poster's name, as long as your mouse is over one of those two things, it will not scroll. This should help members who miss a day or two on the site see what they missed.
Any comments, questions, or concerns, PM me, Jordan, Ryan, Nicole, or post in the suggestion forums.

Monkey
Back to top Go down

Latest Topics Update.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com