Chimchar Forums
Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Frontier Brain Try Outs.

Go down 
+14
LP
Ii KnUcKlEs iI
Calmur
Pad_c
Darkrai120
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Giratina449
Leo
Prof. Monk
Draggadon
Nyan Cat
Spades Slick
Giovanni
Monkey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LP
LP

Number of posts : 30
Misc. Info : Um.. lol?

Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I might Enter! :)   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Seems cool, I might try out!

I use mixed Pokemon btw. Smile
Back to top Go down
staraptercatcher
staraptercatcher

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:14 am

i'd like to tryout.how about 3vs3.each pokemon must be a different type.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:17 pm

staraptercatcher wrote:
i'd like to tryout.how about 3vs3.each pokemon must be a different type.
Seems fair enough but Freak/Sonic are the testers. So I'd suggest you PM them asking for a test battle and to ensure they approve the rules(see profiles in post 1).

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Wifi Master
Wifi Master

Number of posts : 16
Misc. Info : I have black ops on ds,private message me if want to play with me.Plus i play trumpet

PostSubject: battle frointier   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 am

i would like to be a frointier brain.3vs3 right?ill pm one of you guys.my fc is diamond.

Last edited by Wifi Master on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Wifi Master wrote:
i would like to be a frointier brain.3vs3 right?ill pm one of you guys.my fc is diamond.
^You make up your Frontier Rules. Can be 6-6 NU battle...or 3-3 Pokemon with 120 Base S.Def. or higher...4-4 doubles with pokemon from the Green/Red/Blue/Yellow Series...whatever you want. Only thing not allowed is Mono-Type(pokemon league does this) and any idea already in use by another Frontier Brain(so ATM Base Pokes, UU Battles, and Uber Battles are NOT allowed). Hope that cleared up everything...if not ask away.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Wifi Master
Wifi Master

Misc. Info : I have black ops on ds,private message me if want to play with me.Plus i play trumpet

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:26 pm

OK and should i pick beetween gym leader and frntier brain?cause i applyed for both.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 pm

You can either have a Gym Leader spot OR a Frontier Brain spot. You can try out for both and pick which one you want. The answer is you can only have one spot.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Wifi Master
Wifi Master

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 am

Ok i pick Gym Leader.I pm'd monty.
Back to top Go down
oshawott58
oshawott58

Number of posts : 2
Misc. Info : i love oshowatt and hoenn

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

i dont understand do u use pokemon on your ds or do you get pokemon on the website
Back to top Go down
The Infernape Icon
The Infernape Icon

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 pm

cherry Ummmmmm,Im kinda new to the sight so Im nit sure how things work. I've got a team on SS that has a lvl 100 Feraligator and......Oh a lvl67 of the main legendary in SS.The rest of the team is in the lower 50s and upper 40s.Not sure why I said this but I wanted to.and anyone who has a not rare lvl 100 they would give up for a shiny suicune or a high lvl pikachu whitch knows thunderbolt I would be obliged to trade.So long!javascript:emoticonp('tongue')javascript:emoticonp('Exclamation')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontier Brain Try Outs.   Frontier Brain Try Outs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontier Brain Try Outs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2