Chimchar Forums
Fun Fact 1-DayCare. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Fun Fact 1-DayCare. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Fun Fact 1-DayCare.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Fun Fact 1-DayCare. Empty
PostSubject: Fun Fact 1-DayCare.   Fun Fact 1-DayCare. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Okay, so short and sweet: I wanna be a Professor, so im gonna do these until 5thGen comes out in Japan or until I can replace the Johto Professor, seing gsc/hgss are the best rpgs ever, yes even better than final fantasy, so im gona prove meh smartness by doing fun facts.

Fun Fact 1: Ever wondered why when you went to Spain and left your Lugia in the DayCare and the DS at home (idiot, those daycare freaks are gonna replace hydro pump with growl or something), it didn't go from 45 to even 45 and a half? Because those smart pokemon developers knew you were going to Spain, so instead of TIME raising your Pokemon in the DayCare, its STEPS that add Exp to the pokemon in the daycare. 1 step per 1 Exp, so unless you wanna get bored to death, train you're lvl90s on you're on.

NOW CAN I BE JOHTO PROFESSOR? Lol jk.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fact 1-DayCare.   Fun Fact 1-DayCare. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 pm

well for starters if u want to be prof ur gonna have to be more active in the CB. the point of our group isn't to say we r prof. the point is to help people and u can't help people unless ur on the CB to talk to people when they need help. so posting these facts r a bit useless, btw u r going to have to make a huge impression on me and the other prof. as we already have a good idea of potential candidates for the 5th generation prof. second we won't have a 5th generation prof. until the game comes out in the U.S. since the point of the prof is to give out starter pokemon when asked. and finally third im almost a hundred perecent sure when saying this. u will never be johto prof. because prof. leaves is the johto prof. and he is the longest lasting prof here that hasn't quit then rejoined so give up on johto right now lol. so over all if u want to be a prof. go to the CB and answer questions when asked.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fact 1-DayCare.   Fun Fact 1-DayCare. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Eh it was like a small dream yah the johto dude seems smart and my moblie doesn't have chat.
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fact 1-DayCare.   Fun Fact 1-DayCare. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Lol doesnt everyone know these things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fact 1-DayCare.   Fun Fact 1-DayCare. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Fact 1-DayCare.
Page 1 of 1