Chimchar Forums
Gym Assitants 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Gym Assitants 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Gym Assitants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Gym Assitants Empty
PostSubject: Gym Assitants   Gym Assitants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Like the trianers in Gym (you know, there's not only the gym leader there are trainers). 2-3 assistants per gym. At least 1 NFE or 2 of the same Pokemon. At most 4 pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Gym Assitants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Assitants   Gym Assitants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Red wrote:
Like the trianers in Gym (you know, there's not only the gym leader there are trainers). 2-3 assistants per gym. At least 1 NFE or 2 of the same Pokemon. At most 4 pokemon.
we had gym trainers along time ago and it was an epic fail, all it is good for is to change the color. the only way this would really work is if the site was extremely active and then we would have to say they have to battle gym trainers first but honestly no matter what the gym trainers would either be a fail or out shine their leaders. like ur saying have atmost 4 pokemon well in game u can use 6 pokemon against gym trainers so if the gym trainers r actually winning they would be proving they r better than the leader.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Gym Assitants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Assitants   Gym Assitants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:59 am

Oh. Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym Assitants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Assitants   Gym Assitants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym Assitants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com