Chimchar Forums
pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?

Go down 
+2
Prof. Poseidon
Prof. O Mighty Nips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? Empty
PostSubject: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

nintendo's brilliant way to encourage people to walk has taken a back fire, instead people are being so lazy that theyre thinking of ways not to walk

heres the questions:

do you use your pokewalker?

if so how do you use it?

any ideas on how to cheat it?

yes i use it, i walk but when im not walking i either attach it to my dogs collar or tape it to my ceiling fan
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm

LOL Tape it to your ceiling fan? Put it on your dogs collar? LMFAO. You could just shake it.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm

yes but shaking it requires energy xD
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 am

Here is an idea. Don't be such a fat ass and actually walk places. You can't possibly tell me your too lazy to take a stroll now and again, if so, then I feel bad for the future.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Giovanni
Giovanni

Number of posts : 222
Misc. Info : Young man there was named Wong
For great justice he fought to oppose wrong
Fleet of his was big
He took off every Zig
Him to all base are belong

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:54 pm

duh just put a string on it and swing it like a pendulum while you watch tv
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm

doesnt work lol
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

you'd smash it.
you obviously walk during the day, and if you just sit at your comp the whole time, you dont deserve to live, let alone have a pokewalker.
just attach it to you when youre outside.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

lol i actually do walk quite a lot but i dont remember to bring that thing out when i run n walk

plus red go kill urself =)
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm

HA I wouldn't be caught with that thing outside... I jog plenty for soccer but I never use that thing.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Prof. Poseidon wrote:
HA I wouldn't be caught with that thing outside... I jog plenty for soccer but I never use that thing.

see i hate having to bring something like that around lol everyone in my school likes pokemon so it doesnt matter just that thing is a no go xD
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:58 pm

People in your school like pokémon? And you're 17?! WTF?! lol anyways I wouldn't be caught with that thing by my friends.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Lol lenny, didn't know you were so embarrassed about playing pokemon xD i usually just keep it in my pocket during school. I walk around the halls a lot, and i usually forget about it until i get home.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Lol I've got a reputation to keep Slow. Lol jkjk I just don't like people knowing much about my personal life in general. And Pokémon isn't exactly considered cool in high school if ya know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 am

Psh. Wear your ball on the outside of your pants and be proud to be a pogymanz fan. I was the only kid who still played pogymanz in high school, but I was proud of it! =)

Monkey

Exactly. Lol, and you never know. I met some of my best friends when we found out that we liked the same things xD I think you're less cool for trying to be cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?   pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokewalker = getting ppl to walk or fail?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Game Platforms | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com