Chimchar Forums
Go here please ! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Go here please ! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Go here please !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

I need Points for my Xbox and going here http://www.mspointsgenerators.com/?i=493248 can help me !
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

cheater lol
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 pm

If you need points, get a job and buy them yourself. Too young to get a job? You shouldn't have XBL in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm

I'd Rather get them free .
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am

It doesn't work Jordan. I know there are tons of messages going around but it's a scam lol. Once you get all the people to go they send you a code, it doesn't work, you click get help or something like that (it will give you a link) and it will IP Ban you from the website. My friends tried it and it's pretty obvious that it's a scam Wink
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 am

Free? That's like saying you don't want to work but you want money. It just won't happen (unless you're a complete liar). You have to pay to get points, that's the point of points.
And yes, it's VERY obvious it's a scam. Anything like that is a scam unless proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

Yeah the link you go to asks for your e-mail address and password and says it will add the points for you xD What a fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go here please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go here please !   Go here please ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go here please !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com