Chimchar Forums
Charizard 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Charizard 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Charizard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Charizard BellyZard
Charizard
Ability:Blaze
Type:Fire/Flying
Tier:NU
Wanted Tier:UU
Base Stats
HP:78
Atk:84
Def:78
SpA:108
SpD:85
Spe:100

Reasons
A: Holy crap, do the math. The standard BellyZard Set gets 18,752 Atk after Belly Drum and 738 Spe after Salac Berry.
B: It's incredibly easy to get Charizard even if you dont have HGSS, you late noobs. (And if you dont have FireRed or LeafGreen your even more noobish.) Just talk to Prof.Oak way in the beginning of the game and choose the RED Pokemon. Do you know what RED is?
C: With ThunderPunch instead of Earthquake, you can deal with practically all the UUs (be careful,Regirock can deal with you if you don't have 4 Def EVs). Remember that huge Atk Stat you have?
D: If you have a successful Suicide Lead, use that as the lead to take care and make sure their suicide lead doesn't use Stealth Rock. Without Stealth Rock and at least 1 pokemon weak to Fire or Electric, Charizard can faceown..
E: Unless they have some odd Pokemon like RegiRock, if it works, you could sweep the whole team.
F: Okay, it's really risky but that's why its UU and not BL. There's an 75-80 percent chance this BellyZard works.

Last edited by Red on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crobat and other BLs faceown Charizard.)
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Your really starting to annoy me with your tier crap.

Charizard has an extremely fail typing, and takes 50% damage from SR. You would have to use belly drum without getting hit, hope they dont have any priority moves, a pokemon with a hail/sandstorm ability, or bulky pokemon that you wont OHKO. I have no idea where you got the 85-90% chance of this working, but the chance is alot less then that. Charizard doesnt work in OU thanks to how common priority moves are, and with Tyranitar being so common. It only works in UU/NU, and barely even then. Like you stated, theres those Bulky pokemon that prevent charizard from sweeping, like Regirock and Tyranitar. Charizard's place is in NU, and would be ruined if put in BL.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Fine. UU. I just think it's too good for NU. Put Charizard against a team of Chato or Noctowl.
Now put Charizard against Sceptile or Raikou. That's a bit more fair?
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

No.

Charizard is NU. And staying NU. It fails.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

It doesn't suck with 18,752 Atk and 763 Spe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Wth is wrong with your math?

It has 1172 attack and 492 speed.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Wtf I used a calculator

But still
That's mega huge
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:40 pm

u honestly do understand how the tiers work do u? the only tier that matters is Uber to OU cause u can't use Ubers in standard battle, plus the reason it is NU is cause it is Never Used. not because it has bad move pool or horrible stats.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Ohhh NU is based on usage I thought that was just OU and the rest were all Base Stats, Move Pool, and Role-Fulfulling (does it act like a wall/suicide lead/etc.?)
No, it's NU only, UU-NU only, BL-UU-NU only, standard battle or Uber+All Tiers Battle. Some noobs ask for an NU battle and while they expect you to bring some NU crap like Honchcrow or something they bring Charizard, which easily outspeeds most everything in NU, unless the only thing he is battling is speed, and can perform an onslaught on most all of the NUs.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm

dude i am the fire trainer i know what im talking about and honchkrow isn't NU it is BL so what the hell r u talking about. Zard is perfectly fine as NU, Entei is NU and it is much better than Zard so drop this.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Hm.... okay
Sorry+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charizard   Charizard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charizard
Page 1 of 1