Chimchar Forums
Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Skorgro vs Chimchar

Go down 
+4
Prof. Monk
Monkey
Prof. O Mighty Nips
lilsparks267
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:36 pm

This is a poorly organized tournament. You picked probably what is the worse weekend ever to run this as a lot of people are busy this weekend.
Back to top Go down
lilsparks267

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

I wouldn't call it poorly organized because the people who weren't going to be here for the most part didn't tell me. All of my guys have been on baring 1, but his opponent was on less than he was. Either way it's not going to kill anyone to extend the dead a week so that everyone can battle.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:04 pm

barring*

And yes, extending the deadline seems good. But still, how will battlers contact each other?
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:28 pm

sparks you should come on more often.... because whenever your on im not on and im on a lot...
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Update. JLA lost his battle. Then I lost a match due to hax...but my foe agreed to a rematch. I won the rematch so the standings should be 1-1.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 am

sigh im still waitin on sparks to get on while im on
Back to top Go down
lilsparks267

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Really am sorry I came down with something and then had a bunch a poo for school.

Just get the matches in whenever (me included), and I'll decide the Monkey and CV thing as soon as I get the full story.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm

ah sparks u coulda been on cb for a lil bit more
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am

A basic break down for Sparks:
A) We did our battle, ended up being a massive 40 min stall war.
B) After the 40 mins it was down to 3-3. Two crits for him that mattered KO'd two of my pokes(so I lost my key pokes due two hax).
C) I said "Rematch?". He said "Okay.".
D) Less hax but most of it...I beleive all of it in the agreed rematch but could be mistake so I'll say most...was in his favor and I still won.
E) Dispite to agreeing to a rematch with the SAME TEAMS and him only winning to hax in the first match(I did calcs to prove that), when I won the agreed to rematch, people not in the battle wanted to take my win away.
The senerio summed up. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am

monkey won end of story
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 am

I should be battling my opponent today. I have contacted him and I think I should be able to talk to him. Monkey is the only one who has seen my team, I think it has been pretty epic when I've tested it. With any luck, I should'nt have any problems.

I'll post an update later after/if we battle.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:45 am

sparks if u see this ima be on various times today
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:48 pm

we are the winners.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 am

ofc we won to begin with due to horrible planning on their side
Back to top Go down
MachampMaster
MachampMaster

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am

If Sparks decides that Monkey's battle is Cladstn's win, then we win since my opponent hasn't been on for a while or just quit since Elemental isn't the Bug gym leader. So therefore it would be 3 - 2, thus our win.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 am

Well, I never battled because my opponent is never on... Not only that, this is so old and Cladstn agreed to a rematch and lost and now he's complaining that he lost in the rematch. Sore loser much?
Back to top Go down
MachampMaster
MachampMaster

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 am

LOL, Cladstn actually doesn't care. He's not the sore loser, Monkey is. Monkey complained about the hax in the first place when he should realize that nearly all Pokemon matches has hax in them. If he would've just accepted his loss and explain his definition of rematch, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place and we wouldn't be arguing about this.

If you would like to see another scenario of this, let's imagine that two battlers in the Video Game Championship are in the final round. Person 1 and Person 2. Person 1 beats Person 2 and wins the VGC, but Person 2 asks for a rematch and Person 2 wins. Is Person 2 the new winner? No, because originally Person 1 won and Person 2 lost, thus the rematch does not count.

Also, is Elemental gone? If so, then it's 2-1 until the end of all the other battlers.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Um, Cladstn doesn't care, so why does it matter Monkey won? From what I heard from both sides is that the battle was extremely haxed full. Cladstn accepted a rematch, end of story. He is being a sore loser or at least you guys are now that you guys don't want that rematch to stand. None-the-less, yes all battles have hax, but there comes to a point where the hax is so ridiculous it is just a game of luck rather than skill.

Ok, if Josh is unactive and you want to take his win because he currently is having computer problems, then I'll take my win from Sparks on account he was never on?

To make everything short, Cladstn accepted a rematch and lost. He should have realized he could've lost. (which he did) Monkey has the win. Also, Elemental can get a forfeit and Sparks gets a forfeit, since they're both never on I guess?
Back to top Go down
MachampMaster
MachampMaster

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Both never on? Sparks was on last week looking for you and you weren't on, and Josh's last visit was May 31st, so therefore I should get an automatic win since he's been gone for over a month despite any problems. Sparks has been looking for you in your chat, but you've never been on when he has been on. And also, at least Sparks fixed his problem.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm

MachampMaster wrote:
Both never on? Sparks was on last week looking for you and you weren't on
Sparks last visit was Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 19:36
^well over a week ago, you guys clearly lie^

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm

MachampMaster wrote:
Both never on? Sparks was on last week looking for you and you weren't on, and Josh's last visit was May 31st, so therefore I should get an automatic win since he's been gone for over a month despite any problems. Sparks has been looking for you in your chat, but you've never been on when he has been on. And also, at least Sparks fixed his problem.

I'm on daily thank you very much. So, if he was on I would've known. And coming on looking for me isn't staying on for 5 minutes and leaving. He could've left me a PM. As for Josh's problem, his computer problem involves him getting a new one, not everyone is rich enough to just buy a new one so I wouldn't go there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skorgro vs Chimchar   Skorgro vs Chimchar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skorgro vs Chimchar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2