Chimchar Forums
New Admin 349-1
Chimchar Forums
New Admin 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

New Admin

Go down 
+2
Monkey
Raked Leaves
6 posters

New Admin ?
New Admin
New Admin I_vote_lcap50%New Admin I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
No New Admin
New Admin I_vote_lcap50%New Admin I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

Because of recent actions i think that you all need someone to take over as Head Admin...that is if Monkey will step off his high horse and let someone take his place...Monkey everyone appreciates that you brought this site back and got it to where it is but you need to either calm down and stop taking out your personal problems on everyone else or step down and let someone better suiting take over...if you all need reasons i will post them but i think everyone will agree that we need a new Admin...ill make a poll and if you are man enough to take the final decision you will do whats right and step down...thats if everyone agrees or not

THIS IS FOR HEAD ADMIN POSITION!

if everyone agrees for a new head admin then in your posts post who you think should be the new one and then a poll will be made for that...thats if Monkey agrees and this doesnt get deleted
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Is it my time?   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am

This has always been a place of democrocy and if you guys feel someone else is better suited then more power to him/her...literally. To whomever the site votes as the third head admin(Drew was first...then me...so next is number three) good luck. Have fun figuring out ranks, badges, coding for the portal, ect. I'll gladly teach him/her but he/she will need to do it for the site. Lets see what the members feel with over two years of service to Chimchar, reviving the site when it was deleted, bringing it back up when there was little to no one on, and handling other various issues vs one day to vent.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 am

Really, i feel that Monkey does a really good job as head admin. It may be surprising, but even Monkey has a personal life. -sarcasm- Of course Monkey is going to have problems here and there, nobody's perfect. I mean, we could vote for new head admin, someone would get power as head admin, go strong for a few weeks, then die. Thats the reality of it. Monkey has been the only one on this site dedicated enough to keep it going for this long. No offence to anyone, but noone is as active and dedicated to this site (over a long period of time) than him. Keeping him as head admin, and adding TRUELY active ones to the stand is my approach.

Really guys, new admin? You all really just think you're going to be admin, lol. Really take it into thought and realize that, no offence drake, but drake seems to be a tad moody right now..And the recent members of chimchar stay active for like a month.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 am

SLOW, DON'T YOU OFFEND DRAKE! Personally, I think a new "head" admin is necessary. Monkey does do quite a job, but Chimchar's activity is fading. Just recently Monkey pushed Drake to the point where he chose to leave this forum. HTML coding, scripts, etc. can be taught, but pure dedication to both the forum and it's members cannot. Monkey seems to slide by one of the aforementioned traits. Behind the scenes, members like Josh are advertising their butts off for the good of the site. All we would need is a trusted member of the site, who is willing and is actually capable of handling the day to day business of maintaining their own life and this forum to be our head admin. *Cough*Like Drake, TAKE THAT SLOW!*un-cough*

Monk-No offense to you Monkey, just saying, Hawks got the lead 2-0-0 in the stanley cup.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 am

Lets begin whom will be the next admin. So far looks like the members want a new Admin.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:29 pm

I say Monkey remains, however he adds admins who are more active and increase the amount of mods who can help maintain the site in several ways.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 pm

As for Admins Ryan is busy till June 11th or so...I was gonna see how active he was after that. I like the 2-3 Admin to Mod ratio personally...2 additional CB Mods helps me see who is mature with power and who isn't if a Mod/Admin step down...they also help us with the summer being our busy season nearing us. However if the members feel we need more of a staff, ask and you shall receive.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 pm

ya i honestly feel we can use some more moderation on the forums

i've seen stuff and i told the person who wrote it to take it down since i cant but i think we can use at least one more active mod to pick up on posts with possibly offensive material
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Freak

Number of posts : 188

New Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin   New Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Hell to da no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Admin Empty