Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!

Go down 
+4
Prof. Monk
Freak
Raked Leaves
Prof. Slowfreak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzmmTWkxMwg&feature=related

This video shows the character walking around in a cite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nYZVcPcjc

This one shows the new battle system/the part in teh story when you encounter Zoruark and some other bits of info
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 am

the pokemon look weird but i think its cool they let them move now
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Freak

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am

Too bad I don't know what the hell they're saying.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 am

Gameplay looks really weird
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 am

It's going to be interesting to see what Zoruark changes into and how many more Ghost Types you'll see him go to or to trick you thinking it's him. Fighting and Bug Type moves are gonna be more OU than ever trying to catch Zoruark off guard.
Then the new movie clip makes it seem like Riakou is the lead Legandary Dog...might be cool if he got to star a movie for once, the other two have had major roles in movies already.
It's ashame to see the new Fire Starter get OHKO'd by a simple Water Pulse. A move with only 60 base power OHKOing a pokemon mean's he is going to be frail...but I have other calcs to debate that.
As for base HP the first stage water type is gonna range from around 20(if what they showed was 252 EVs and 30 IVs then it is 20) to 67(assuming no EVs or IVs) so expect it to be between...19 and 67 for Mijumaru's base HP.
As for base HP the first stage grass type is gonna range from around 10(if what they showed was 252 EVs and 30 IVs then it is 10) to 56(assuming no EVs or IVs) so expect it to be between...9 and 56 for Tsutaaja's base HP.
As for base HP the first stage fire type is gonna range from around 25(if what they showed was 252 EVs and 31 IVs then it is 25) to 72(assuming no EVs or IVs) so expect it to be between...25 and 72 for Pokabu's base HP.
So in theory Pokabu will have more HP then Mijumaru who has more HP then Tsutaaja.

Monkey's Comments: Seeing as how the first stages highest base HP possible is only 72...expect to see them as more of a sweeper class of starters than as a wall class. Just to put some names to the base HP's...Tsutaaja ranges from under Diglet to just over Turtwig(1 more base HP than Turtwig), Mijumaru ranges from just under a Shuckle to a Cranidos, then Pokabu ranges from Magnemite to Makuhita.

I'll post more stats and such when I'm not rushing to work.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 am

cool the pokemon actually move now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 pm

i dont like the moving it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah, the movement doen't look as good on the smaller screen. On Pokemon XD the movement looked a lot better. It wasn't as distracting. I can't wait to see some of the new pokemon that get added to (changing the) the world of competitive battling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!   Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White Gameplay?!@?!
Page 1 of 1