Chimchar Forums
Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!

Go down 
+16
Prof. Monk
Raked Leaves
Snoogyface
BlastBurn
Monkey
dragontrainergirl
LiquidSteel
Jordan
Dragongymboy
FLOOD
Stallica
Caitie
dirtshark91
NorBoyZ
Bea
Maple_Syrupp
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm

even though this is a pokemon store,
can you get me a reaper cloth?
ill give 2 heart scales or TM earthquake
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Is my sneasel done yet and can i get Electrive ill give you 2 Electrizers for them
Back to top Go down
BlastBurn
BlastBurn

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Can I have a Jolly nature Sneasel lv.1 not EV trained plz
o I want Ice Punch & Bite for egg moves

Last edited by BlastBurn on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:40 pm

BlastBurn wrote:
Can I have a Jolly nature Sneasel lv.1 not EV trained plz

Any egg moves?
Bea and Jordan we will work on your jobs.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Who else is in this store besides Beaner, hes the only one who post here now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:33 pm

I think I might start the whole store over. Nobody who is it bothers to post.
Back to top Go down
LiquidSteel

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: wantd   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:14 pm

magnezone eved in spatk and speed with moveset thunder bolt,magnet rise,flash cannon,and substitiute
will give you the reper cloth
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Stop complaining, we're still in the store it's just no one has any orders anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Maple_Syrupp wrote:
Stop complaining, we're still in the store it's just no one has any orders anymore.

I have a order, can I have a EV'd Snesal or however you spell it and a EV'd Electrive or how ever you spell that too
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 am

Bea wrote:
even though this is a pokemon store,
can you get me a reaper cloth?
ill give 2 heart scales or TM earthquake
bea could you please post in my pokemon item store it is free ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Snoogyface

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Can I get a couple of pokemon EV trained please Very Happy I have lots of Heart scales (I spend most of my time in the Underground looking for them!)
If you catch me on the chatbox then I'll give you my Pokemon I need EV'd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: k   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:38 pm

i dont know if u guys will do it but i would like a mamoswine ev trained in watever u think is best for it i want it adament natured if u can and moveset i dont care either if can i would like it female plz
Back to top Go down
LiquidSteel

PostSubject: need these   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:57 pm

jolly Garchomp sand veil Salac Berry - Swords Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw,Fire Fang

naughty Salamence intemidate Life Orb - Roost, Draco Meteor, Brick Break, Fire Blast

adment Flygon levetate Choice Scarf - Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, U-Turn

adment Dragonite inner foucus Leftovers - Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch

adment Kingdra sniper Leftovers - Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Return, Draco Meteor

adment Altaria natural cure Leftovers - Rest, Sleep Talk, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

i guess will give you reper cloth,oval stone,dubious disc,nugets,sun stones,water stones,thunder stones,fire stones......

Last edited by nick(broken nose) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:06 pm

I will do Drake and Nick's requests.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: ty   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 pm

ty so much i have been w8ing for someone to say they would do this and im glad its u lol
Back to top Go down
LiquidSteel

PostSubject: ok   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 pm

thanx maple it will prolly take a long time for mine lol but thanx
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 pm

can u get me a
timid charizard with belly drum
Tm EQ for it
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm

I ALSO need the items 4x leftovers, 2x choice scarf, 2x focus sash, choice specs and choice band

I'll give 15 electrizers for them and a reaper cloth and maybe TM EQ.

Last edited by Monk on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 am; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 pm

is that going to be a dark team?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Nah I just wanted to get rid of some of my stuff

Last edited by ConfuciusMonk on Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Sorry about the double posting

Last edited by ConfuciusMonk on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:28 am

I know im not a Mod or anything but, ConfuciusMonk your not allowed to double post, you can edit your post that you made if you forgot to saysomething.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 pm

We now sell TMs!
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:41 pm

ALEX wrote:
We now sell TMs!

CAn I contribute 4 tms so that they go to the purchase of one of my pokemon?

Tell me what you want!

Last edited by Plato on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Check the Wants list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next