Chimchar Forums
Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ Empty
PostSubject: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Okay. You've all probably seen the announcement about the new clocks (good idea). However, not everyone lives on the east coast or england. But just like monkey said, a majority of our members (like the 8 stated in the announcement) live on the east coast. -sarcasm- ANyways, i understand that it seems like most of our active members reside on the less cool section of the USA, but having a clock for the east coast and england might looks a bit weird?

If new people come to teh site from, Nevada say, and they see that the clocks are for places around england and new york, they might not want to be here because they wont be on teh same times? I think we should AT LEAST get all parts of the USA (pacific, central, and east) so we can cover the real majority of members who stumble upon chimchar (people who live in teh USA). I know there are members outside of teh usa, and quite a few, but i think that we should cover usa, then see where our other members live.

As for me, Slowfreak lives in california, as well as other members. But pacific time also includes the cities of Seattle WA, San Francisco CA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego CA & Las Vegas NV (those are just the big cities). Those are some of the most populated places in the usa, so im sure a lot of our members live in pacific time zone.

ANYWAYS enough ranting.

If you aren't content with the current clocks/want a different time zone, please post it here in the comments so monkey can see what places our members live and he can add popular time zones.

note: dont put your real address...just say maybe state/country/part of country/etc...or even the time zone if you know it.

Ill try to keep track of it here.
BTW, if you already have a clock for your time zone (yes that would be you 10ish people monkey referenced) dont post anything trying to reject getting new clocks.

That was really all pointless, just some random info BUT here's the real data.

WANTED CLOCKS/TIMEZONES
Slowfreak-Pacific (west coast usa)

Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Is there any way we can use the clock to show at the bottom of the page with our own time zone? Plus, you can always just look at the clock on your computer...
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Well the point of the clocks ( i think) is to let other people know your time. Obviously we all know our own time, but say if i wanted to have a battle with you, i could say lets battle at 3 my time 6 your time. its so people can schedule things at certain times with people out of their timezones.
I like the top of the page, but near the cb might be nice..
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I said I'd add new times. Lol. I don't feel like searching up every IP of all 830+ members and adding all of our time zones. Hook me up with your time zone and I'll add it. I'll keep it at the top of the forums and bottom of the Portal(near the CB) to get whatever people prefer on the site.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Ahh, well that huge long thing makes it look like we're an active democracy lol.

Okay everyone, i guess just tell monkey your time zone xD
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 am

I still am a fan of the clock on my computer. xD
Back to top Go down
Marine
Marine

Number of posts : 173
Misc. Info : I'ma go mid-evil on your hiney

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:19 am

some people live in Austrailia, Jamaica, Belgium, Egipt, Canada, ect. I know many from those places. so maybe adding a couple of those would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Give me a specific GMT Time and I'll add it. For example Canada has around 4 different ones(two of which are on the site titled as USA).

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Marine
Marine

Number of posts : 173
Misc. Info : I'ma go mid-evil on your hiney

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm

well belgium I think is either one hour ahead or behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~   Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool new clocks. But i don't live in England or New york. ~PETITION/POLL~
Page 1 of 1