Chimchar Forums
Monty Python's Trade Shop 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Monty Python's Trade Shop 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Monty Python's Trade Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

Monty Python's Trade Shop Empty
PostSubject: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

Welcome to Monty Pythons Trade Shop!!

Hey there Chimchar! I'm reposting my shop here for 2 reasons:

1. With the start of the Clan stuff, people may need a way to get battle ready competitive pokemon. They can get most stuff by posting here, but if it is listed as "redis on smogon only" or "non-redis" then you may need to quickly make a smogon account to post on my smogon shop (this makes me able to trade them to you).

2. I have more then doubled my inventory since the last time this was up, I want this to grow even more.

That said, I will post a list of specific wants here (bottom of this post) so that you know what options you have for obtaining my pokemon (or at least the ones that I have, I didn't get any of them myself).

Here is a link to my shop, as it exists on Smogon: Link to my Shop!!

I am Varment4444 on Smogon, as many of you know, so look in that section of the thread for pokemon.

Wants (or how else you can obtain my pokemon):

I will accept almost any OU/Uber/UU pokemon that I don't have as long as the IVs are high enough. Feel free to PM me lists of pokemon that you can offer. If you have a trade thread, give me a link. If you PM me a list, be sure to include all relevant information (Nature, Exact IVs, Exact EVs, Special Moves, etc.). Also, tell me ALL the IVs of pokemon. Just saying it has 31 in SpAtk and Speed won't cut it.
**FYI, I don't care if something is shiny or not. Its great, but everything else is more important.**

I don't have any specific pokemon that I want right now other than this:

Heatran @ Naive/Hasty
IVs: 30+/30+/30+/30+/30+/30+ (flawless would be the prefered option)
EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 252 Speed/ 6 Atk.
Moves: Explosion, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power.

If you have nothing that I like, you can almost always do services for me. This includes EV training; and for now, until I get AR, cloning/items/tutor moves. I will more often then not try to help you get what you want and work something out.

One last IMPORTANT detail: It is currently most conveiniant for you to trade with me if you can clone with AR because I usually need copies of my stuff traded back to me (once you clone a copy for yourself).

Thanks for reading, and potentially posting in, my shop.
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 am

Oh you're Varment4444? I've actually looked at your thread before haha, I'll add you on Smogon. I'm Graham...
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:30 pm

I have that heatran. Naive, with HP Ice 70.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Monk:
Well is there anything you like for me to trade you for the Heatran? Just say if there is, HP Ice is good to have even if I don't plan on using it. Let me know either here or on smogon.

Graham:
Cool, I'll add you as well.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

I need a good CB Scizor
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 am

Replied through PM.

Don't be afraid to post here! Even if you can just clone or give me TMs we can figure something out to get you the pokemon that you need.
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 am

I have a couple of my own guys I can donate to you, if you want them. I also got a few fully redis from people on Smogon. By the way, I can clone pokemon/eggs, TMs, etc... keep up the work Monty, I like your thread.

p.s.- thanks for Dusknoir
p.p.s.- let me know if you have any new projects for me to EV?
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 am

If you want to trade we the smogon redis then feel free. I don't think I need any donations right now, but thanks for the offer Razz

If you want, PM me (or post here) the list of smogon redis. I will likely trade for any that I don't have as long as the IVs are good enough.

Dusknoir, no problem. I think I may be breeding myself a flawless one with Dynamic Punch on emerald (or trying). Thanks for EVing the Raikou. I'll let you know if I get any new projects.

ANOUNCEMENT:

I restarted my Emerald game a few days ago. Between XD, Firered, and Emerald, I should be able to do special tutor moves. I am going to try and breed on Emerald since I can fast egg hatch with Gameshark. If you have any suggestions for projects, please give them to me. I may also try to do a breeding project for you on Emerald at request, but for the first while I want to figure things out. Wish me luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 am

Excuse the double post . . .

My thread is almost finished with a reformating that should make it easier to view. Also, I am now doing Emerald breeding (including exclusive moves from Emerald, Firered, and XD). Info is in my shop (below the post with pokemon). I will complete almost all projects in under a week.

Don't be afraid to post . . .
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 am

Does the triple post matter? Previous post was something like 3 weeks ago.

I have updated a bunch of things. I got AR, so anything to do with that is available from me now. More breeds by me. Still need to update and patch up main section of pokemon though . . . will take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monty Python's Trade Shop   Monty Python's Trade Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monty Python's Trade Shop
Page 1 of 1