Chimchar Forums
Sky Shaymin 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Sky Shaymin 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Sky Shaymin

Go down 
+3
Bea
Raked Leaves
Tyrant Tar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Tar
Tyrant Tar

Number of posts : 21

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:30 pm

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shaymin%27s_Sky_Forme_accidentally_posted_to_Festa_site

On the Pokemon Festa site, there was a post showing a cup for the new movie. On the cup was a picture of an unknown Pokemon, possibly Shaymin's Sky Form or a brand new Pokemon. The Festa site removed that post, however.

If the link above doesn't work, the mystery Pokemon looked a bit like a Shinx dressed up as Shaymin. Part of it (maybe a flower) is blood red.

I'm a bit sceptic of this being Shaymin's Sky Form. It just doesn't resemble that cute hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: it works   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:45 pm

i think it looks better than the original 1
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 pm

it looks like shinx body shape, but with shaymins design.
i think shaymin's "sky form" was just a rumor, proven false
Back to top Go down

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 pm

I think its a fake because how can a dog like animal fly? And Shaymin Sky Form wouldn't look like that in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 pm

here is where i found it.
http://www.serebii.net/archive/May-2008.shtml
it is under the 4th celebi
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Tar
Tyrant Tar

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:24 pm

Dog/Lion-thing that flies like Dumbo? And its supposed to be Shaymin? Shaymin, the hedge-hog (awsome play on words)
Judging by other Pokemon with Alternate forms, I'm guessing this one's fake. Castform and Deoxys had the same pose (Gen III at least); Giratina just pulls his legs in all turtle-like; Cherrim is probably the most different, though it really only looks up (if you think about it)

This supposed form is more like an evolution for Shaymin. Like claiming Mewtwo is an Alt. form of Mew.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:20 am

Hmm...to me it actually looks like another Eevee evolution. The similarities between the picture in question and an evolved form of Eevee are almost the same.

Though it does have the same colors as Shaymin, the fact that it's shape (not hedgehog but dog-like) do not match the original ledgendary Pokémon. Ledgendary Pokémon, as we are led to believe, do not evolve so this could not be an evolved form of Shayman. Yet ledgendaries are also not able to breed, but this case was broken with Manaphy being able to produce Phione.

I go back to the fact that this is probably yet another Eevoultion. I present these researched clues-

1. Commenting again on the shape of it. Clearly, according to the picture, it now has longer legs, where as Shaymin has only stubby ones that barely show from under it's body.

2. The rumor is that it is a Shyamin Sky form, being as how it has these red wings on it's back. Since new Eevee evolutions are continually being discoverd, this could quite possibly be another and from the looks of it, it could be a Flying-type. Since Eevees always have the pure form of a type, this would be the only pure Flying-type in the game.

3. The Sky Platform has a bigger role in the new Platinum game. Sky Platform could be where you can take an Eevee and somehow have it evolve into a Sky-type (Flying) Pokémon.

I did a little tweeking, here is what the new possible Flying-type Eevee evolution might look like. Using a Leafeon but with Shaymin's colors and red wings on it's back.

Sky Shaymin Flyeev10 Sky Shaymin Shaymincuplg
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Tar
Tyrant Tar

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:12 pm

There's a lot of 'official' pics of this Pokemon popping up, considering that cup pic was pulled quickly. Seems suspicious...

What would be interesting is if this was Shaymin from Giratina's dimension. Not some Eeveelution wannabe.

On that Eeveelution note, all Eevee's evolutions have been the Special Attack types. So, judging by that pattern, the next -eon will be a Dragon type!

Second Post:
Well, the new CoroCoro scan pretty much confirms this is Shaymin's Sky Form (Grass/Flying).
I've gotten used to the not-so-little bugger, even if it went from blurry pic to confirmed 100% in almost a weekend.
What would really bug me is if there's no way for me to get it. Like it's NOT in Platinum and the event is only held in NYC...

I still don't like calling it Shaymin. Maybe Spunkmin or Steroidmin...

Last edited by CHIMCHAR on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:09 pm

please don't double post, i'll copy what you said into your first post, this is a warning.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Sky Shaymin Shaymi10

A clearer picture of the fabled "Sky Shaymin" though it hasn't been officially revealed.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: it is the shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm

im not sure wat version of it is but i have seen on many sites that have it on there i think even serebii.net even has it on there site so it must be real
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:42 am

im not sure if it is or not
but on serebii.net
they claimed that its in pokemon platinum
and you attach a special item to shaymin to make it its sky form
but it wasnt approved
so rumors are all we have
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

i believe thats the form shaymin takes when in a battle im not quite sure but i remember seeing a clip of the movie on a Japanese website were the hedgehog looking shaymin transformed into the flying form and started flying around i dont have the link to the clip but if i did i would post it. i know it was on either the platinum or the new movies official Japanese site.
Back to top Go down

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:28 pm

this is 100% confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Shaymin   Sky Shaymin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Shaymin
Page 1 of 1