Chimchar Forums
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirrus
Cirrus

Number of posts : 46

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 pm

I joined this forum like a year ago, and left since I didn't feel wanted, but Freak asked me to come back, and I know him from another site, so I figured I'd come back. Remember when this forum had the epic win blue Ninetales skin? Yeah, I was around during that time. Anyway, I'm Cirrus. I love computers, and am going to college ATM for software engineering, as well as database administration (which sounds like a huge, big-shot job, but it's BOOOOOOOOOOOORING). I like Pokemon battling, and do competitive battling.
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Freak

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Welcome back Cirrus.

Hope you have a great time bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Welcome back, bro. Can you counter Breloom or Clefable yet? It sounds like you play NFE a good wack and could help us polish up our NFE Meta Game. I don't think we've had a big NFE Fan to polish it up at all. =)

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
Cirrus

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Breloom and Clefable don't exist. And yes, I'm extremely experienced in NFE, although I'm still not the best battler in it. My site specializes in it, and I've made over 100 NFE strategies and analyses.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com