Chimchar Forums
News 10/14 349-1
Chimchar Forums
News 10/14 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

News 10/14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

News 10/14 Empty
PostSubject: News 10/14   News 10/14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm

News 10/14 Updates

Pokemon Best Wishes Episode 5 is up. I can't find a preview of it so I won't show you when it comes out. However the title is Abandoned Lot of Dreams! Munna & Musharna!!. If I can find the preview in the week I'll get it up there...but Nintendo with it's whole "violation of Pokemon trademarks" to show Black and White stuff is really starting to annoy me. Anyswitch, Episode 5 is up...so enjoy.

New Gym Leaders Bios are added. Poddo and Koon are now up on the list.
News 10/14 DP60News 10/14 DP58
Note Dent is on the Protagonist list. I'll keep that updated and let you guys know of new MAJOR characters in the anime.

Events Update:
News 10/14 ToL_boy
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Events are now out in North America. 10th Anniversery Mew comes World Wide tomorrow(the 15th so it might be today when you read this). The Victini Event ends in a few days(the 18th is the last day for it), so if you have the Jap version of Black/White pick up the event.
Also Jap Black/White Events are coming on the 20th and 22nd so pick those up if you have Black and White as well.
News 10/14 Spr_4h_151

I'm finishing up the text/coding for Walkthroughs for the Pokemon games. I'm starting out with the DS games for now. I should have them all done with a written out version by Christmas. In 2011 I'll get the older system games and the Wii guides done. I'll most likely have the newest game as a tab on the top of the page and have the other games linked to a forum with all the games here.

That's it for today.

Monkey
Back to top Go down

News 10/14
Page 1 of 1