Chimchar Forums
News 11/21 349-1
Chimchar Forums
News 11/21 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

News 11/21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

News 11/21 Empty
PostSubject: News 11/21   News 11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 pm

News 11/21 Updates

Best Wishes Episode 10 is up. Here I'll leave you with a mini preview of this episode.
News 11/21 DP166 News 11/21 DP260

Shooti has been seen with a good wack of new pokemon vs Ash in the 10th Best Wishes Episode. Who is on his team? How many pokemon did he use in the battle with Ash? Click the picture below to see his updated profile!
News 11/21 DP338

The Croagunk Event which was out in Japan ended like 2 days ago, or so, and has been moved to our 2010 Archived Events area. Check the Events to see their end dates to see when they end.

NFL Forum Bet updated with some new announcements. So if you like that don't forget to check out that post. There are a few new things coming to that bet next week...so if you haven't joined that bet yet...check it out if you haven't thought on it too.

Now here is a pokemon commercial that I saw on television right before the cable guy came(he came early for a change). It was just finished as he rang the doorbell...so I decided to look it up and add it to my announcement. Enjoy it until Nintendo sees me posting their advertizments and ban hammers me from the interwebs. Wink