Chimchar Forums
News 12/15 349-1
Chimchar Forums
News 12/15 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

News 12/15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

News 12/15 Empty
PostSubject: News 12/15   News 12/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 pm

News 12/15 Updates

Just some quick mid-December news.

Brock and Dawn to return to anime!
News 12/15 220px-CoroCoro_Dawn_and_Brock
Although Takeshi (in English, Brock) and Hikari (Dawn) did not accompany Satoshi (Ash) to the Isshu region (Unova), they will return in a special episode to air 3 Feb. 2011.
A pre-release scan of CoroCoro magazine shows the former main cast members continuing their individual journeys. Takeshi has met up with his brother Jirō (Forrest). In their last appearances, Jirō was the leader of the Nibi Gym (Pewter Gym) and Takeshi was embarking on a quest to become a doctor. Hikari is shown with her party in Yosuga City (Hearthome City); she is improving her Contest skills and her Hinoarashi (Cyndaquil) is shown in its evolved form, Magmarashi (Quilava).
Satoshi's other traveling companions Kasumi (Misty) and Haruka (May) had similar treatment following their departures: they each returned for a pair of episodes. Coincidentally, like Hikari, their Pokémon evolved or were shown to have evolved on their return.

With the NFL Season in the last 3 weeks, and the site bet nearing it's end...from now till the end of the bet is an official "Make Your Profile Like Your Favorite NFL Player" month or so(actually a tad under a month). As with the last "Decorate Your Profile" Week or Month, I will be providing custom Ranks to match your profile(basically the player where your pokemon is). Just PM me and let me know who you'd like on it(pictures in the PM will let me get it done quicker).

Some new pokemon Events coming soon!(to Japan)
News 12/15 Th_dpmfa473
Mamoswine and Darkrai are coming out in Events from later December and early January. I'll get more details on these events later.
News 12/15 Darkrai

Don't forget to check out our Youtube Channel and let Monkey know if you'd like to upload videos there. It can be Wifi Battle, PO Battles, Shoddy Battles, Walkthroughs, Lets Plays, or anything else related to pokemon or the site. I think I'll be making Video Announcements once a month on there and post them here as a Monthly News type thing starting in 2011.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Freak

Number of posts : 188

News 12/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 12/15   News 12/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 am

I refuse to decorate, only change the name.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

News 12/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 12/15   News 12/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 am

I would do it but I don't want to forget what I changed it to and not be able to log on. xD
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

News 12/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 12/15   News 12/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:51 pm

You can do as much or as little as you wish. Just something I'm trying to do to make the time here a bit more fun. =)

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

News 12/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 12/15   News 12/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Do you like dogs by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News 12/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News 12/15   News 12/15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News 12/15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com