Chimchar Forums
I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside

Go down 
+2
Monkey
Charizard24
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
umbreonjake
umbreonjake

Number of posts : 14

I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 am

yeah i think its awesome chaining with the pokeradar, but then you realise that their are people using cheat with AR and r4 cards and stuff, so all ur effort to get a shiny is really pointless Sad
Back to top Go down
umbreonjake
umbreonjake

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 am

how did u get shiny starters?
Back to top Go down
Charizard24
Charizard24

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:26 am

im back online Smile, then i will swtch to SS

SS FC 1334 4563 6565

and ya i know, i dont like hacks either! all those pokes are legit to the best of my knowlege! if its a hack, i release it
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:27 am

https://chimchar.forumotion.com/chatbox/index.forum <---Chatbox also at the bottom of the page AND there is a Xat Chat at the Portal or Chat links below the forum banner. It'll help prevent post turning into more of chatboxes.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Charizard24
Charizard24

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:27 am

breeding, these shinies are all other peoples, ive never caught or breed a shiny, ive been trying though! but all those shinies are someone elses
Back to top Go down
Charizard24
Charizard24

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 am

oh sorry Champion Monkey, im going to bed after this trade, so umbreonjake, im in wifi with ur clones, then im switching to SS so be back on wifi to get umbreon and then stay on to get ur charizard back, then im going to bed
Back to top Go down
Charizard24
Charizard24

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 am

im on wifi for the charizard

thanks for the trade!! i look forward to trading with you again. goodnight!!
Back to top Go down
umbreonjake
umbreonjake

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 am

heyy thanks for that.lol i dont think anything is special about that evet umbreon but its my favourite pkmn. whats ur problem with charizards lol?
Yeah thanks it was fun . cyaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charizard24
Charizard24

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 am

idk just liked him since i was little, i have more than those, trust me, but the one u just gave me is my strongest, im in wifi to give it back, u coming?
Back to top Go down
umbreonjake
umbreonjake

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 am

omg cool. i ev trained that one but belly drum is a bit questionble i guess. it does make him wayy stronger though lol
Back to top Go down
DearJeanie
DearJeanie

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 am

Trading the crowndogs for:Shiny Celebi Lv. 1 nicknamed Pixie [The lv 1 part you can hack...],Shiny Mesprit Lv. 1 nicknamed Magical [The Lv. 1 part you can hack...] and lv. 1 shiny sneasel [prefferably female] named Shadow. Shadow[Sneasel] must have the tm skills:Hail,Blizzard, and Ice Beam.

If you get me one of those pokemon I'll give you an event crowndog. If you get me 2 of the shinies i want, i'll give you 2. If you get me all 3, you get all of em! if u give me 1, you get 1.
Back to top Go down
Charizard24
Charizard24

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 am

I have the Gamestop Dogs and TRU Pikachu already.
and I also can't hack, or guess choose not to since I own an AR and use it for cloning purposes only

but does anyone have these shiny poke?

Carnivine
Cubone
Finneon
Grimer
Happiny
Illumise
Krabby
Kricketot
Luvdisc
Machop
Meowth
Minun
Paras
Quilfish
Sandsrew
Sentret
Solrock
Spearow
Spinda
Spoink
Surskit
Torkoal
Tropius
Volbeat
Wailmer
Weedle
Wingull
Plusle
Chinchou
Back to top Go down
deldude
deldude

Number of posts : 41
Misc. Info : I will take any shines

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 am

I got a shiny butterfree but can u clone it and trade me back cuz it is very special 2 me.
Back to top Go down
Porkman
Porkman

Number of posts : 3
Misc. Info : Pocket Monsters Black Version: 2408-0885-3195
Pokemon Heat Gold Version: 3610-3241-4695

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 am

Hey, I'm a fellow shiny Collector myself. I've been looking for a few things..

Seeking(Shiny):

Dratini (or any of it's forms, beneficial nature please)
Quagsire
Marowak/Cubone

Can offer (shiny):

Phanphy
Doduo
Geodude

I have lots of other pokemon that are not shiny...if none of the above meets your criteria...ask...maybe i'll have something.

If you don't have any of the pokemon I want, but can offer me another shiny I may like, I may still trade. Make offers.

I only accept legit Shiny Pokemon.

Meaning:
Caught at legit location.
Met at legit level (not level 100, 82...)
Not in masterball if not Legendary

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside   I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon FT:inside
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Global Trade Station :: Trading General-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com