Chimchar Forums
Important Calendar Events 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Important Calendar Events 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Important Calendar Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Important Calendar Events Empty
PostSubject: Important Calendar Events   Important Calendar Events I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 am

Just to let you guys know what this new sub section is gonna be. Simply put holidays, game release dates, and other important dates that are worth appearing on our calendar(to make it a bit more effective). I got the idea from looking at the Christmas post and saw someone wasn't sure exactly when Hanukkah was. Now we'll have a location to put up things like that which pertain to the members of the forums. I'll start us off with some of the major/US ones(US ones due to a good majority of our membership living in the USA) but feel free to add your own holidays, events, ect(maybe even expected vacation days for Gym Leaders, Staff, Elite 4, Frontier Brains, ect) so we can look at the calendar and see what is going on when. Any member can add an event here. If you know how to add it to the calendar go ahead...if your not too sure just put the date(s) of the event and I'll add it on my next sign in.

Monkey
Back to top Go down

Important Calendar Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: General :: Announcements :: Important Calendar Events-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com