Chimchar Forums
Trade Evolution Help 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Trade Evolution Help 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Trade Evolution Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GAM3NURD
GAM3NURD

Number of posts : 2

Trade Evolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Trade Evolution Help   Trade Evolution Help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:35 pm

HI IM new here but Im looking to make a bigger post later but for now Im looking for someone willing to help my get trade evolution's(Gengar,Machamp,,,etc....)Willing too give anything I can for the help or if I can help you do the same.

Can only trade B/W FC4856 6141 2271
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Trade Evolution Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Evolution Help   Trade Evolution Help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:40 am

I'd suggest you go on the chatbox, while others are on, and ask there. Something as simple as trading back and forth(assuming you have Haunter, Kadabra, ect) should beable to find enough nice people here.
https://chimchar.forumotion.com/chatbox/index.forum <---Chatbox, also found on the bottom of the Forum, Portal, and Chat tabs on the top of the page.
Heck, I'll link the tabs down here for you:
Trade Evolution Help 007Portal Trade Evolution Help 007Forum Trade Evolution Help 007Chat

Monkey
Back to top Go down

Trade Evolution Help
Page 1 of 1