Chimchar Forums
Zorak's Moonglade 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Zorak's Moonglade 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Zorak's Moonglade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shado
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Shado

Number of posts : 81
Misc. Info : I'm a park of team Dark, and I own the dusk balls.

Zorak's Moonglade Empty
PostSubject: Zorak's Moonglade   Zorak's Moonglade I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Intro: My name, as you all should know by now, is Zorak. I come from Nimbasa city in Unova, though I live in the woods rather then the city itself. Me and my friends decided to break a few rules and tryout for the Elite four as a Dark trainer. Gotta admit though, humans are easy to trick, and I hope you're prepared for the fight of your life. Win, and you get to move on, fail, and you'll have to start all over again. Oh well, not my worries, oh, and try to have fun, okay?

Zorak's Moonglade Zorakred2

Zorak's Moonglade 571 Zorak's Moonglade 197Zorak's Moonglade 461Zorak's Moonglade 560Zorak's Moonglade 635Zorak's Moonglade 442

Gym Leader: Zorak
Gym Status: OPEN
Type: Dark
Badge: Zorak's Moonglade 20px_gym_badge__luna_by_netro32-d31tkpl_zps353b9096
Friend Code: 3652 - 1924 - 7417
Match Type: Level 100 Standard Play Only (No Restrictions).
  Best of: 1 match (6 Pokémon each) NO UBERS

Zorak's Moonglade 229f Zorak's Moonglade 248Zorak's Moonglade 430Zorak's Moonglade 262Zorak's Moonglade 275Zorak's Moonglade 302

Rules

1.•No Hacked Pokémon This mean pokemon with non-standard abilities or moves, pokemon with illigal values [Such as a shiny Victini, or caught in a illigal location.], unreleased pokemon/items, pokemon exceeding 510 EV points, Etc..

2.•Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team. This includes pokemon with different Forme [Such as the different Rotom, as they are all the same pokemon.] This does not include pokemon of the same family however. [Ex: Pikachu and Raichu can both be used together.]

3.•One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. (Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Guillotine or Fissure.)

4.•Item Clause: That means you may use two of the same item. (Focus Sash is at One) No hax items. This means items that manipulate the RNG [Random Number Generator] of the game in your favor. [Ex: King's rock, which gives all moves, that don't already do so, 1a 10% chance to make your oponant flinch.]

5.•Sleep Clause: No two Pokémon on either team may be put to sleep by their opponent at the same time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest.

6.•Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

7.•Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have a move that increases its evasion rate. [Double Team, Minimize] You may, however, still make changes to accuracy.

8.•Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.

9.•Typing Clause: No more then 2 pokemon that are supper effective against dark, or two that resist them. This means you can only have either two bugs or fighting, two dark, or a mixture of both. Mixing means you may only use one pokemon that's supper effective, and one pokemon that is resistant. [Trust me guys, its not fun to face a challenger who tanks through your team because you can barely damage them.]

Zorak's Moonglade 319 Zorak's Moonglade 332fZorak's Moonglade 359Zorak's Moonglade 452Zorak's Moonglade 461fZorak's Moonglade 491

Banned List
•Status Moves:  Spore [This move has a 100% chanse to hit, and disable a pokemon for up to 5 turns. Hypnosis may still be used however, as it can miss.]
•Ability:  Skill Link [Just.. cheap, in every way. Sorry Mega-Heracross users, but you hitting me 5 times with supper effective moves just isn't fun to deal with.]
•Types:  Fairy [Limited to 1. This mean that you can bring only 1 fairy type pokemon, or one pokemon that knows a fairy-type move (status moves not counted.)]

Zorak's Moonglade Fury_night_burst_by_wingwolf_wingd-d3bjd6e

•Winners List:

Zorak's Moonglade 510Zorak's Moonglade 553Zorak's Moonglade 625Zorak's Moonglade 630Zorak's Moonglade 435Zorak's Moonglade 637

If you break any of these rules you will not get the badge and won't be able to challenge again for one day.

Zorak's Moonglade ZoroarkEyes_zps1274f268

Last edited by Shado on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jane
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Jane

Number of posts : 45
Misc. Info : Bubbles!

Zorak's Moonglade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorak's Moonglade   Zorak's Moonglade I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Love this page! Very Happy

I challenge your gym! Razz
Back to top Go down

Zorak's Moonglade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Indigo Plateau :: Gym Leaders :: Gym Post-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com