Chimchar Forums
Should I get a Wii? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Should I get a Wii? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Should I get a Wii?

Go down 
+2
FLOOD
Prof. Oak
6 posters

SHould I get a Wii with PBR and Brawl
Yes
Should I get a Wii? I_vote_lcap79%Should I get a Wii? I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
Should I get a Wii? I_vote_lcap14%Should I get a Wii? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Other
Should I get a Wii? I_vote_lcap0%Should I get a Wii? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No only get PBR
Should I get a Wii? I_vote_lcap0%Should I get a Wii? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No only get Brawl
Should I get a Wii? I_vote_lcap7%Should I get a Wii? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Should I get a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm

I have been thinking about getting a Nintendo Wii but before I do I need to be sure its what I want. If I get PBR can I EV train? Can I catch Pokémon? How do you get Wifi for Wii? And lastly is it fun? Also when I go to Wal Mart and I go to the Electronics I don't see the Wii for display. I see the games and stuff but not the system itself. Do I tell one of the employes from there that I want a Wii?

Please help so I can start saving.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Wii's are popular and are usually gone from the shelfs once stores do get a supply for them in a matter of hours, because so many people still want them!

As for PBR, it's a fun game but all you do on it is just battle with a team that you already have (or you can use pre-selected ones). So on PBR, all you do is battle.

Getting WiFi for the Wii is similar to getting it on your DS, you just set up the interent connection on your Wii to look for a wireless internet signal and your set!

The Wii has a friend code, but PBR and SSBB have their own friend codes that have nothing to do with the Wii fc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:14 pm

I heard that you import Pokémon from D/P to PBR. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:20 pm

You don't import, you copy characters from D/P to PBR...actually, it copies all the Pokémon you have in all your boxes.

So no characters will be taken off your game, they are all copied. If you get new Pokémon, or switch items or anything like that, you will have to re-copy it back on PBR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Oh so how you have your Bug Gym in D/P you copy it to PBR and can do battles there?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Beaner wrote:
Oh so how you have your Bug Gym in D/P you copy it to PBR and can do battles there?

lol, exactly.

But shouldn't this conversation be taken into the chat box?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Only to talk about PBR but the part of me getting a Wii needs to be answered.
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:21 pm

You freaking Stupid as hell Buy a good WIFI router first then think about Wiis retard
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:45 pm

ed, that is unneeded please be courteous.
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:09 am

Beaner wrote:
I have been thinking about getting a Nintendo Wii but before I do I need to be sure its what I want. If I get PBR can I EV train? Can I catch Pokémon? How do you get Wifi for Wii? And lastly is it fun? Also when I go to Wal Mart and I go to the Electronics I don't see the Wii for display. I see the games and stuff but not the system itself. Do I tell one of the employes from there that I want a Wii?

Please help so I can start saving.
Wii is cool but the games cost ALOT!
I have a wii and there arnt any games where you can catch or train pokemon, i have pokemon battle revolution and it looks really cool, but its VERY boring in my opinon, all you do is fight in battles and you dont get experince, but its really cool because you CAN import your pokemon into the game and battle with them, its cool to see them in 3D and it helps me alot if i cant draw a pokemon because i dont know what it fully looks like, also you get a surfing pikachu and the evolved forms of magmar and electrabuzz (i really cant spell)
I heard there are going to be wii games for pokemon where you can catch and train pokemon, but i dont know if there true,
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kazio32
Kazio32

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Pros and Cons shall we

Pros

Brawl(epic)
PBR(Meh)
Some cool features
Nintendo
Wii shop network
Wi-fi set up with out WEP key(sweet Jesus)

Cons

Most games are ass
Will get boring
Will get boring even with wi-fi
Wi-fi is ass
Most third party games suck
Wii shop channel is limited
Cost money to get wii points which you need to get games

That's about all of the things I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Tar
Tyrant Tar

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:29 am

The Wii's good, but I've found I haven't really used it for what I wanted it for: Nintendo's famous franchises. Nintendo seems so obsessed with 3rd party and motion sensor stuff. Metroid, Brawl and PBR seem to be the only 1st party games Crying or Very sad Plus, now there's guitars, drums, microphones, yoga mats, wheels, and sports equipment crowding my TV area.

Non-gamers love the Wii though. (Those that can actually get one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I get a Wii?   Should I get a Wii? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I get a Wii?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com