Chimchar Forums
SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  349-1
Chimchar Forums
SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swampertz
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Swampertz

Number of posts : 10

SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  Empty
PostSubject: SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM    SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:45 am

Welcome to my gym I will present a good battle 

Standard rules 
Blissey and swampert are banded please follow the rules and GL&HF
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM    SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Can you tell us the reason why swampert is banned?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Snake

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM    SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 am

Nerdy Ryan wrote:
Can you tell us the reason why swampert is banned?
Maybe he doesn't want to fight his own kind.

Also, congrats on gym, I'll try to challenge you soon.
Back to top Go down
Swampertz
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Swampertz

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM    SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Cause he can sweep my whole team if I don't bring rotom grass
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM    SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Not trying to call you out...but here are a few notes.

Thundurus-T beats Swamp. You'll need to use Grass Knot...but that isn't really a knock.
Timid with no S.Att boost does 72.27 - 86.13% to a Max S.Def and Max HP Swamp. Timid + LO to the Max S.Def and Max HP Swamp does 94.05 - 111.88%(68.75% chance to OHKO). Modest with no S.Att boost does 79.2 - 94.05% damage to that specific Swamp. Also an Expert Belt + Timid Set is seen with Grass Knot...it does 86.63 - 103.46%(18.75% chance to OHKO). HOWEVER vs a standard Swampert, Timid no S.Att boosted Grass Knot does 103.74 - 122.69%...so a standard Swamp isn't a problem in the least bit. Obviously Speed isn't an issue.

If you only have Black and White, not Black 2 and White 2 you can't use Thundurus-T(and Thundurus because he is Uber), so lets look at that.

Galvantula can handle Swamp easily.
Timid with Choice Specs does 82.17 - 97.02% to a Max S.Def and Max HP. Swamperts are typically Physically Bulky...so this would be a very rare set...but still manageable. Vs a Standard Bulky Swampert, a Timid Choice Specs or Life Orb, Energy Ball is a 100% OHKO. Modest with no S.Att boost does 85.78 - 101.74% damage(a 6.25% chance to OHKO). Again Swamp has less base Speed so you get to attack first, as well.

If that's not your cup of tea...lets look at Eelectross.
Really depends on the sets...but Max S.Def and Max HP Swamp is 2HKO'd(Grass Knot or Giga Drain...pick your poison) you'll need 282 S.Att(if your Timid at least 144 S.Att EVs...Modest needs at least 44 S.Att. EVs...also not Timid needs 32 Speed EVs to outspeed the Max S.Def and Max HP Swamp, Modest needs 84 Speed EVs to outspeed).
As for what Swamp can do to Eelektross, Choice Band Max Att has a 71.09% chance to 2HKO. Obviously it takes away from Swamp's ability to take hits.

Pikachu with Light Ball and a Timid Nature with Grass Knot OHKO's any standard Swampert. If the Swamp is Max HP and Max S.Att then it's a 2HKO(74.25 - 88.11%). Raichu with Grass Knot is a 2HKO at worst. LO + Timid has a 75% chance to OHKO the standard Bulky Swamp. Also Rotom - Cut(the Grass one) as you said can handle it.

Enough options for Electrics IMO. Just saying.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM    SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAMPZ ELECTRIC GYM
Page 1 of 1